Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Idol's David Cook ‘doing fine’ after hospitalization

Default American Idol's David Cook ‘doing fine’ after hospitalization

Idol David Cook ‘Doing Fine’ After Hospitalization

April 2, 2008

American Idol contestant David Cook was hospitalized after Tuesday night’s live show when he felt heart palpitations, a source confirms.
    Cook was treated for high blood pressure and released back to the Idol apartments where he was “doing fine,” the source says.
    One of the top contenders, Cook once again wowed the judges and audience with a stylish version of Dolly Parton’s “Little Sparrow.” Sporting a new haircut, he appeared happy and healthy during his performance.
    But afterwards, Cook was noticeably absent when contestants were led into the bleachers to sit with fans and watch a live performance of last year’s winner Jordin Sparks and R&B sensation Chris Brown sing their new single “No Air.” (The segment was taped for a later broadcast)

Idol David Cook ‘Doing Fine’ After Hospitalization - Fall TV Watch
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

cocaine is a hell of a drug
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG yes. I worked with this guy and one day he called an ambulance and ran around to the other side of the building to meet them(so no one would see) because he thought he was having some sort of heart
    trouble. Turns out he was just fine. Also turns out he was a major cokehead.

But how the heck could he afford cocaine?? He could just have high blood pressure...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

cocaine is a hell of a drug
    ^^Heehee I love the hilarious, cynical, but truthful way you put things, Grimm! Your posts always give me a chuckle. And, that's the exact line that came to my head, too, when reading this article.

Anyway, I COMPLETELY AGREE. COCAINE all the way. Cocaine use is so prevalent in people around my age group here in Southern New Hampshire; i can just imagine how easy to get it it is in HOLLYWOOD & how many 20-somethings are on it.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

David Cook Hospitalized

American Idol's David Cook spent most of his Tuesday night inside a hospital after experiencing heart palpitations and high blood pressure shortly after he performed Dolly Parton's "Little Sparrow." TMZ reports that DC was released a few hours, but that he's still not completely 100%.
    DC was not feeling well earlier in the day and the Idol medics told him his blood pressure was too high and he should go to the hospital. DC decided to wait it out. After the show, he was driven to a private doctor that gave him some meds. David, keep those pills away from Paula! She'll try and seduce you for them, but don't fall for her tricks!
    A source told TMZ that the strains of the competition and family health issues could be the reason for David's high blood pressure. David's brother is suffering from cancer and reportedly had a setback.
    On a happier DC note, his hair looked hot last night. He finally took some scissors to that combover.
    Click here to see DC's performance last night
    TMZ also reports that Ryan Gaycrest had issues of his own last night. He apparently ran into a wall and busted his knee. He was given ice packs and wobbled through the show. The dudes at Gaycrest's local glory hole are probably lighting a "get well soon" candle for his knee.

David Cook Hospitalized | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Ryan Gaycrest had issues of his own last night. He apparently ran into a wall and busted his knee

I know Ryan is low on brains but ran into a wall?

Cracked me up when he NOTICED that one horrible girl's French pedicure - Longwhoria and Mario his BFF's need to give him some tips quickly about bearding his gayhood better.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by joy0923 View Post
    Ryan Gaycrest had issues of his own last night. He apparently ran into a wall and busted his knee

I know Ryan is low on brains but ran into a wall?
    ^^Exactly; that is freakin ridiculous. The *excuses* celebrities come up with to cover up what they were REALLY doing, is pathetic. I mean, they're in the entertainment industry; you'd think they or their "handlers" could write a better scenario than THAT. "He ran into a wall" may be even worse than that good old standby, "He/she was hospitalized for EXHAUSTION."
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

OMG I caught that right away when Ryan made a comment on the french pedicure. Yep, totally gay, straight men don't even know what pedicures are, muchless a french one. His gayness is showing.

I think he is very good singer.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

He is also a bit chubette-if I had a brother with cancer not doing well,my blood pressure would be over the moon.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    He is also a bit chubette-if I had a brother with cancer not doing well,my blood pressure would be over the moon.
    Absolutely... not everyone is headed for rehab!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    The dudes at Gaycrest's local glory hole are probably lighting a "get well soon" candle for his knee.
    anyone else think the dude's at D Listed read GR regularly? or is it just coincidence that glory holes came up?
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    anyone else think the dude's at D Listed read GR regularly? or is it just coincidence that glory holes came up?
    D Listed is seriously one of the funniest celebrity blogs on the internet. Michael K is everything Perez wishes he was!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information