Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Source: Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z take out marriage license

Default Source: Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z take out marriage license

Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Take Out Marriage License

By Kathy Ehrich Dowd and Tiffany McGee
    Originally posted Tuesday April 01, 2008 05:40 PM EDT

Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z Photo by: James Devaney / WireImage Beyoncé Knowles and longtime beau Jay-Z have taken out a marriage license in Scarsdale, N.Y., PEOPLE has learned.

According to a source, the pair took out a license on Tuesday morning. The document is valid for 60 days.

A rep for Beyoncé told PEOPLE, "No comment." Jay-Z's spokesperson could not be reached for comment.

Beyoncé, 26, and Jay-Z, 38, have been dating since 2002, though the couple have stood reluctant to discuss their relationship publicly. Rumors about their romance began circulating after the singer appeared on Jay-Z's song "'03 Bonnie & Clyde," followed by collaborations on Beyoncé 's solo hit "Crazy In Love," in 2003.

While the two have remained tight-lipped about the state of their romance, by no means has Beyoné brushed off talk of marriage. In Dec. 2006, the singer told InStyle, "You can't rush a man into anything – whether it's a relationship, marriage or having children."

Earlier that month the pair was besieged by rumors that they were all set to get hitched in the Caribbean – a rumor that was quickly scotched by their reps.

Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Take Out Marriage License - Weddings, Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z : People.com

Probably April Fools...
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I would call it an April Fool's joke, but Beyonstage doesn't have a sense of humor. It's too far up her ass.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Beyonce, Jay-Z Take Out Marriage License
    Tuesday April 1, 2008

Beyonce and Rapper Jay-Z at the 50th Annual GRAMMY Awards at the Staples Center on February 10, 2008 in Los Angeles, CA.
    Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com
    Beyonce Knowles and boyfriend of more than four years Jay-Z, quietly took out a marriage license in Scarsdale, New York on Tuesday, a source confirms to Usmagazine.com.
    Keeping hush on wedding details, the couple have only told friends they would like to marry in May after Jay-Z's tour ends.
    "Jay is trying to pull it together quickly and on the fly to keep it private," the source said. "They really wanted it to be private."
    In September of 2007, the always tight-lipped rapper would only tell reporters: "One day soon - let's leave it at that."
    Jay Z, 38, and Beyonce, 26, began dodging questions about a possible wedding early on. On Barbara Walters' "10 Most Fascinating People" special that aired December 2006, Walters asks him, "Do you see marriage in the near future?"
    "Of course," he says.
    How soon?
    "I don't know. I don't."

Usmagazine.com | Beyonce, Jay-Z Take Out Marriage License
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

they are the 2 most annoy pp in the world

Totally April Fools crap.

Even I didn't fall for this.

"They really wanted it to be private."

Then how did People get a hold of this info?

I wonder if Tina will design the wedding dress?

^^ Gosh, I hope not!

... Where is King...

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    I wonder if Tina will design the wedding dress?
    Oh my God no.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ Gosh, I hope not!

... Where is King...

LOL
    *Rushes into thread.*

This marriage license is bullshit, just like Beyonce's entire career and existence. Bootylicious will not be tied down. Ut oh, ut oh, ut oh,oh oh.

*Rushes out of thread.*

Jay-Z Hosts Bachelor Party?

Rap mogul Jay-Z threw a bachelor party in Toronto, Canada on Wednesday night, according to a report. The hip-hop star - real name Shawn Carter - and his longtime love Beyonce Knowles successfully applied for a marriage licence in Scarsdale, New York on Tuesday.
    Just one day later, Jay-Z hosted a private party at Toronto nightspot Lobby, which People.com reports was to celebrate the end of his life as an unmarried man.
    A source tells the website, "It looked like a bachelor party because soon the doors closed to all but the immediate guests. Jay-Z was laughing and happy and talking to everyone around him. It was amazing how many girls were flirting with him, but he was just being nice to everyone."
    Jay-Z and Knowles, who began dating in 2002, have 60 days from Tuesday to get married before their marriage licence expires.

Jay-Z Hosts Bachelor Party? - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog

Will Jay-Z & Beyonce Get Married Today?

Rumors are rampant that Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles will exchange wedding vows in New York on Friday after gossips learned the rapper has cleared his busy schedule for the day.
    Jay-Z has performances with Mary J. Blige in Massachusetts on Thursday night and North Carolina on Saturday - but nothing on Friday. And New York news organizations are reporting Knowles is currently in the Big Apple, together with her mother Tina and former Destiny's Child bandmate Michelle Williams.
    Jay-Z and Knowles successfully applied for a wedding license in Scarsdale, New York on Tuesday, and they have 60 days from that date to exchange vows - before the paperwork deadline expires.
    The latest rumours come just a day after Jay-Z staged an alleged bachelor party in Toronto, Canada. Representatives for both stars are refusing to confirm or deny marriage reports.

Will Jay-Z & Beyonce Get Married Today? - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Well for any couple...I'd think it's great they waited 6 years to get married, instead of...rushing into things...but maybe the real reason is his fugly ass is too be screwing around...hm?

I doubt marriage will stop his fooling around...

To the House of Diarrhea Wedding Gown
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z: Wedding Prep Under Way?

By Natasha Stoynoff
    Originally posted Friday April 04, 2008 02:45 PM EDT

Flowers and candelabras arrive at Jay-Z's New York City home on Friday Photo by: Isabella Dickerson / Splash News Online For Beyoncé and Jay-Z, April showers brought flowers – and a possible wedding. On a rainy Friday in New York City, crews delivered floral arrangements, candelabras and a tent into Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment building.

The wedding buzz began when the couple went to get a marriage license at a village hall in Scarsdale, N.Y., on Tuesday. "It's [happening] tonight," says a source. "A lot of their friends are booking hotel rooms."

Early Friday morning, workers erected a white tent atop the building, where Jay-Z owns a penthouse apartment. Not long after, an SUV carrying what seemed to be AV equipment arrived, followed by deliveries of flowers and party rentals.

More evidence of an impending wedding? Likely guests have been gathering in New York. Producer Rodney Jerkins, who is working on Beyoncé's new album and is a friend of Jay-Z's, zipped into town a couple of days ago. Beyoncé's former Destiny's Child bandmates, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, are also here, coyly divulging in a YouTube video that they are camped out at a Manhattan hotel, giggling about "sisters" getting together.

And of course, there's Jay-Z, who reportedly hopped a flight from Boston, where he performed last night, to New York this morning.

Friends of the couple say they are very eager for the nuptials to happen. "It's about time," says producer Dallas Austin. "I think it's great that they're getting married."

!A tent on the roof of the building where Jay-Z owns an apartment in New York Photo by: Isabella Dickerson / Splash News Online

Beyoncé and Jay-Z: Wedding Prep Under Way? - Couples, Weddings, Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Ashton Kutchers paparazzi joke again??
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information