Thread: Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley: in negotiations for kids

Default Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley: in negotiations for kids

Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley: In Negotiations for Kids

By Caris Davis
    Originally posted Monday March 31, 2008 02:05 PM EDT
    Heigl and Kelley Photo by: Jim Smeal / BEImages

It's been three months since her Christmas-themed wedding in Park City, Utah, and Katherine Heigl can't stop singing the praises of her new husband, musician Josh Kelley.

"He was everything I was looking for, or needed or wanted in my life," the 27 Dresses star told Britain's Sunday Times. "He's just so easy to be around. He lightens up the room and lightens my load."

In fact, the 29-year-old Grey's Anatomy star already has babies on the brain. "I think he'd prefer to wait a little more time, but I kind of wouldn't," she told the paper, adding that it would be "foolish" to waste their current career opportunities. "I think we'll meet somewhere in the middle."

When it comes to maintaining her famous figure, Heigl relies on that same spirit of compromise. "I've just discovered if I don't eat bread or pasta, my stomach doesn't feel so bloated all the time," she said. "I try to eat healthy, but I think if you cut out every wonderful thing you love, what's the point? I'd rather feel sick."

Overcoming Family Tragedy

Heigl may seem to have it all these days Ė a rock-star hubby, a hit TV series and comparisons to America's Sweetheart Julia Roberts. ("I canít help but feel that's a little insulting to Julia Roberts," she joked to the Times.) But her life wasn't always so picture perfect.

When she was only 7, her older brother Jason died from injuries he sustained when he was thrown from the back of a pickup truck.

"For a long time, [Jason's death] made me afraid of being too happy because things happen so unexpectedly," she said. "Your world can change and every aspect of your life is different."

In fact, Heigl said, she's still learning to let down her defenses. "[His death] made me afraid when good things happen. It made me brace against it that little bit," she explained. "I'm trying hard not to do that any more. It doesn't make something terrible easier Ė and I don't want to waste my happiness."

Katherine Heigl & Josh Kelley: In Negotiations for Kids - Couples, Josh Kelley, Katherine Heigl : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Elite Member

STFU. We don't care when you have kids. Keep it to yourself

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG, he is really hairy.

^^^
    lol i was about to type the same thing
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Hahahaha, the weird part is I'd rather see his sweater chest than Katherine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I didnt even read the article, I was too disturbed by the furcoat hiding in his shirt

Sugar... The real gateway drug

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm so tired of hearing about this frigid beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^
    lol i was about to type the same thing
    Me too!
    I think I'm the only one on here that still likes her...
    No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world

Tired
    tired
    bitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

Tittle-Tattle™</B>
    you do it, we tell, too bad
    Published: Apr 1, 2008
    Share It | Most Popular | Send A Tip
    Katherine Heigl: 'I'm Not The Next Julia Roberts'
    by Staff

Actress Katherine Heigl has hit back at critics who have hailed her as the next Julia Roberts, insisting the comparison is "insulting" to the Pretty Woman star.
    Heigl found fame starring in medical drama Grey's Anatomy, but has since found Hollywood success in movies like 2007's Knocked Up.
    Her film outings have been well-received and critics have been quick to compare her to Roberts, who also starred in a number of romantic comedies throughout her career.
    But 29-year-old Heigl insists she is not out to copy anyone else's acting style.
    She says, "I can't help but feel that's (the comparison) is a little insulting to Julia Roberts. There's not another woman who I look at and think, 'That's it, that's whose career I want to have.'
    "I'm just me and trying to do the best I can in every decision in any given moment." (c) WENN Katherine Heigl: 'I'm Not The Next Julia Roberts' - Tittle-Tattle™: The Post Chronicle

Dead yet?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Can anyone say AUSTIN POWERS?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Can anyone say AUSTIN POWERS?
    DAMN, Sparkly! () You said the exact line i was going to say! Geezus....Holy chest hair!!! That's rather, um, unappealing.

And who is this dude anyway? Never heard of him except being this bitch's husband, (and i consider myself a person who is VERY into music), yet the article calls him a "rock-star". Um, Bono & Mick Jagger are "rock-stars". In fact, just yesterday i was perusing the internet & local entertainment newspaper to see what bands are going to be playing in the near future at the rinky-dink music clubs around here (i live in New Hampshire), and i saw he was the THIRD-TIER OPENING act for A BAND I HAD NEVER HEARD OF! Yeah, that's some "rock-star".

Anyway, CAN'T STAND Katherine Heigl. I have such distaste for her that i won't even start babbling about her, except to say WHO THE FUCK CARES WHEN YOU PLAN ON BREEDING??!?
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Thread Information