Thread: Is Britney Spears back with Larry Rudolph?

Default Is Britney Spears back with Larry Rudolph?

OK! Exclusive: Britney Makes Nice With Former Manager

Britney with Larry at her 25th birthday in Dec. 2006. (PacificCoastNews.com)

As Britney Spears continues to strive to get her personal and professional lives back in order, OK! has learned she's turned to a familiar face for help former manager Larry Rudolph. Though the pair had parted company a year ago, sources confirm exclusively to OK! that the "Toxic" songstress has once again been taken under Larry's wing.

Larry and Brit share a long and bumpy history. He was the visionary who discovered the young star Britney and shepherded her career from teen pop tart to international superstar. And when her life began to spiral dangerously out of control in the weeks and months following her Oct. 2006 divorce from Kevin Federline, it was Larry who Britney's parents, Jamie and Lynne Spears, turned to for help getting her into rehab.

After her brief stint at the Promises clinic in Malibu, Brit went public with her ill-feelings toward Larry, chastising him on camera in a bizarre, disjointed rant, for what she viewed as siding with her folks against her.

However, Brit's dad has always been open about his positive feelings toward Larry, even publicly thanking Larry for his efforts. And now Jamie, who has continued to think the world of Larry both as a manager and as a friend who has Britney's best interests at heart, has finally convinced Britney to let him take over the reins of her recently resurgent career.

OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - OK! Exclusive: Britney Makes Nice With Former Manager
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

OK, then.

Old Britney is gone. It's weird that her fans want a reincarnation of her pre her craziness. Hopefully,if she's going to succeed at her comeback, they'll let her growup.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yeah, she's never going to be "old Britney" again. I say she embrace the crazy... be a tortured artist or something. Britney is what happens when someone vapid and shallow goes nuts; not all crazy people can reach the artistic levels of Van Gogh.

Who knew Shitney could be so bloody boring.

She needs to go off her meds and get her crazy back.

Okay, lets break into her home and steal all the panties her father made her buy and sneak like 10 adderall into a frapp!

It was only a matter of time before Larry came back into the picture. He'll definately help in bringing back whatever is left fo Twitters career. I fully believ Blackout bombed because of Lufti and his "manager" antics, or lack there of.

*sigh*

If we could only just have one more day of full on crazy, it'd be nice.

Oh she'll be back. If a team of people can keep her in line, give her a good weave and get some stylists to force her in to decent clothes, the public will love her again and all will be forgiven.

I think she should save a touch of the crazy; crazy Britney is the only reason I actually paid for Blackout.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I wouldn't take her crazy ass back. She kept firing and rehiring him. Fuck her, let the bitch drown in her own problems.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I'm so tired of her. Not because she's gotten boring, and seems to be getting her life back together, sans the crazy media circus, but because the whole package that is Britney has grown tiresome. I was never impressed with her in the first place, but I have grown to despise her and anything about her. I actually hope she doesn't get back the level of success she had at one time. She doesn't deserve it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Good for her, I hope she quits singing and stays on TV. Her and her knocked up lil sis need to work together and capitalize on themselves with a new sitcom.

She needs to record "I'm Bringing Crazy Back". Yeah.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    I'm so tired of her. Not because she's gotten boring, and seems to be getting her life back together, sans the crazy media circus, but because the whole package that is Britney has grown tiresome. I was never impressed with her in the first place, but I have grown to despise her and anything about her. I actually hope she doesn't get back the level of success she had at one time. She doesn't deserve it.
    Don't worry she will not; not ever again. The best thing to do for her estate would for her to have offed herself; seriously, she will never be what she was. That SouthPark episode was so wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    She needs to record "I'm Bringing Crazy Back". Yeah.
    OMFG, yes!!!!!! I already mixed it in my head!

Thread Information