Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicole Richie is mad that Paris Hilton is touring with band while she’s home

Default Nicole Richie is mad that Paris Hilton is touring with band while she’s home

Nicole Richie pissed that Paris is touring with band while she’s home

Paris Hilton is on tour with her boyfriend Benji Madden’s band Good Charlotte, but the fiance of his twin brother and band mate is stuck home with their newborn baby. That may be her choice, but Star Magazine says it’s not and that Nicole Richie is super pissed that frenemy Paris gets to tag along while she’s left holding the baby:
    Sources confirm to Star that Nicole was devastated when Joel informed her she would not be coming on the tour. She previously hit the road with the band, even while heavily pregnant, so she assumed this time was no different. She had even begun interviewing nannies to help her with daughter Harlow.
    “Nicole begged Joel to let her tag along, but he refused to put the baby through that much traveling,” says a friend of hers. “He thinks a rock tour is no place for a newborn and has put his foot down.”
    One insider says Nicole tried to make her case for coming by insisting she was nervous about being away from Joel, 29, for so long and that she was worried about caring for Harlow without his help.
    But another source says Nicole, 26, is really just upset that Paris Hilton - who has been dating Joel’s twin brother, Benji, since February - is crashing the tour. And Nicole knows that wherever Paris, 27, goes, there’s usually trouble. “Nicole is livid!” says another source. “The thought of Paris on the road influencing Joel makes her skin crawl. Nicole doesn’t trust Paris as far as she can throw her.
    [From Star Magazine, print edition, April 7, 2008]

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Nicole Richie pissed that Paris is touring with band while she’s home
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Being that it's from Star, this is prob a fake story but it's prob best that baby is nowhere near the infectuous virus that is Paris Herpes Hilton.

but i bet Nicole hasnt fallen flat on her face in front of the paps! lol
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

She knows Paris is trying to nail her man and this is her way to get to him. Lumpy BM is a mere stepping stone in her plan to bed Nicole's man. Don't know if it will happen but guarantee she will release a video or pics of it should it happen. She is the skank to end all skanks and nobody knows it better than Nicole.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^^ Absolutely. You KNOW she is trying to get on him. Bitch is so dirty.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    She knows Paris is trying to nail her man and this is her way to get to him. Lumpy BM is a mere stepping stone in her plan to bed Nicole's man. Don't know if it will happen but guarantee she will release a video or pics of it should it happen. She is the skank to end all skanks and nobody knows it better than Nicole.
    I wouldn't want Paris on tour with my guy either; either she'll try and do something or set him to do something. She's a coniving skank.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

must be nice to not have to work for a living at the tender age of 26; dumb bitches.

She is the skank to end all skanks and nobody knows it better than Nicole.

Ain't that the truth!!!!!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I'm sure Nicole knows what's best for her baby, so it must be that she didn't want Puppy Killer to infect Joel with her herpz infested snatch.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I highly edoubt Nicole wanted to drage her kid around like that. I agree with everyone who says Nicole just doesn't want LowDownSkanyDoo around.

Well maybe you shouldn't have had a kid if you don't want the responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Well maybe you shouldn't have had a kid if you don't want the responsibility.
    I was about to say the same thing. The girl is dreaming if she thinks a newborn baby belongs in a tour bus. Come on.
    Live - Laugh - Love

Relax Nicole. If you're lucky, Paris will keep all the groupies away from your man, in true tattle-tle fashion.

If you are less fortunate, she'll give you're man a taste of her snacciatore...still, better the devil you KNOW, than the devil you don't !
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

surely it won't be the first/last time Nicole gets Paris' cast offs? Might even be a first that its Nicole's cast-off that Paris is getting coz you know that Paris just wants to o the twins together.... it's every man's dream....
    Free Charmed.

I absolutely agree. The only way she's happy is if she's stealing other girls' boyfriends, extra points if the girl is her "friend." She doesn't even care about the guy, I'm sure, I'm convinced Parisite prefers girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information