Thread: Kirsten Dunst apologizes to Tobey Maguire for being a big beeyotch

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Kirsten Dunst apologizes to Tobey Maguire for being a big beeyotch

In Touch Weekly is reporting that Kiki Drunkst is breezing through her 12 steps to sobriety!
    According to a pal, she has been calling people to make amends, which happens to be step nine.
    One of the first people Kiki reached out to was SpiderMan co-star and former boyfriend Tobey Maguire.
    "Kirsten apologized for things she did to him when they worked together and dated in 2001," the insider reveals.
    Maguire forgave Kirsten, says the source.
    We really want to know how things went down when she called her other former b.f., Jake Gyllenhaal!
    A little something like this, probably.
    Drunkst: "I'm sorry for vomiting all over you while we had sex that one time." GyllenHO: "It happened more than once."
    Drunkst: "It did????"
    GyllenHO: "Yeah. You gave me gonorrhea too!" Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Sorry, Spidey

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG... the conversation is hilarious... funny, I don't think my ex was told anything about apologizing to people for the psychotic shit he did while all drunk and coked up. I think it's nice that people want to go around apologizing for the crap you did while you were busy being a selfish fuckup but maybe those people aren't ready to listen to an apology.

Step NINE!!!

Already?

Hit By Ban Bus!

1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
    2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
    3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
    4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
    5. Admitted to a higher power, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
    6. Were entirely ready to remove all these defects of character.
    7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
    8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
    9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
    10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
    11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with a higher being as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His Will for us and the power to carry that out.
    12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. Twelve-step program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by ingi; March 28th, 2008 at 03:18 PM.

Wow.

That's very spiritual.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Whatever. She must be taking accelerated step classes, for realz.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ingi thanks I never knew the twelve step program.

She wrecked the last two Spidermans b/c she had zero chemistry with Toby and thats because she has zero chemistry period. I can't stand the snot.

She had chemistry- all the drugs and poisons she put into her body.

It will interesting to see if she can stick with the program, especially since she seems to be cruising through the steps in record time. I'm guessing she spent all of 15 min. on her moral inventory.
    "Facts are the enemy of truth."
    - Miguel Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
    2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
    3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
    4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
    5. Admitted to a higher power, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
    6. Were entirely ready to remove all these defects of character.
    7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
    8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
    9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
    10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
    11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with a higher being as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His Will for us and the power to carry that out.
    12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. Twelve-step program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    So what happens to an alcoholic who is an atheist? Just curious, because I've never actually read the 12 steps before.

And that article is a letdown~I NEED to know what she did to Tobey Maguire. I mean what she did besides fuck him.

And sorry this is OT, but her blush is horrible in the pic.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I've always wondered the same thing too Sparkly. Cause I could just never put that much faith in some abstract Big Sky Fairy, as Grimm puts it. That's how it feels when you're in crisis and in real need of some help, that it might be so useless if the ONLY way is to believe in the Sky Fairy. I think that's why they tacked on the "God--as you understand him," but it still comes up short for me.

A researcher (in nutrition/medical weight-loss field) I talked to had real problems recommending the 12 steps as a solution because it pretty much absolved you of accountability and of power--the admission that you are "powerless over" whatever addiction you have was completely bogus to her. It's really food for thought, but I agree with her.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    So what happens to an alcoholic who is an atheist? Just curious, because I've never actually read the 12 steps before.

And that article is a letdown~I NEED to know what she did to Tobey Maguire. I mean what she did besides fuck him.

And sorry this is OT, but her blush is horrible in the pic.
    i don't know much of the difference between atheists and agnostics, but AA is pretty open to believing in a higher power of your own choosing or belief. i guess if you don't believe there is any higher power whatsoever, maybe AA isn't gonna work.... never gave that aspect much thought but it's quite interesting. i know lots of people in AA so i shall ask for my own curiosity now.

ETA: every AA meeting ends with the serenity prayer. very christian.

and i never liked kirsten dunst. she's boring and has weird teeth.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

*nods sagely* Pebble-toothed troll, that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ingi thanks I never knew the twelve step program.

She wrecked the last two Spidermans b/c she had zero chemistry with Toby and thats because she has zero chemistry period. I can't stand the snot.
    I wouldn't say 0% but not 100% either. Maybe somewhere around 40%... heck, Tobey had more chemistry with James Franco. My favorite (or one of my favorite) parts in Spider-Man 3 is sometime during the climax of the last act where Harry says '...looks like I had made it just in time,' and Peter quips 'a few minutes earlier would of been nice,' or when Harry is on his glider and he tells Pete to 'hang on!' and he goes 'to what?!'
    Last edited by bychance; March 29th, 2008 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    i don't know much of the difference between atheists and agnostics ...
    An atheist doesn't believe in God or any type of deity.

An agnostic believes that an ultimate reality like God or another deity is unknowable, but might be open to the possibility.

Hit By Ban Bus!

God seems unpopular but in my humble opinion there are no atheists in a fox hole and maybe those who have tried again and again to give up drinking and can't are willing to give God a chance.

I was shocked when they said she went to rehab, I thought she was "way to together" to fall for drugs, in every interview she comes across as all knowing and all important. I think Mona Lisa Smile was the one role that was the most like her in the real world.

Thread Information