Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: George Clooney's girlfriend Sarah Larson caught skanking it up in Las Vegas

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default George Clooney's girlfriend Sarah Larson caught skanking it up in Las Vegas

Friday, March 28th 2008
    Just Being Sarah

Star Magazine found some pictures of George Clooney's newest call girl girlfriend, Sarah Larson, acting all slutty in Vegas last year. That's what you do when you're in Vegas. You act slutty, drink till your liver falls out and eat until your throat gets raw.
    Before Sarah was wearing couture and sucking Clooney dick, she was working as a cocktail waitress in Vegas.

A friend said, "She's even been described as having a successful runway and print modeling career. But until recently, her modeling career consisted mostly of being paid by promoters for clubs, magazines and radio stations to attend special events in sexy outfits and party with her wild girlfriends!" Click here to see another picture of Sarah with her ass in the air and licking a magazine. I did that same pose for my Christmas card last year. When asked about the pictures, her friend said, "That's our Sarah! She's not shy in the slightest. She loves hamming it up and is never embarrassed. That's the Sarah everyone in Las Vegas remembers, not the girl dressed in Valentino minding her manners for the cameras with George at the Oscars!"
    That's our Sarah! We're used to seeing her being a slutty whore not a Valentino-clad lady!
    I love Sarah, because she gives hope to all the dirty sluts out there. Including you and me. Today, I may be drowning in my own tears after a night of lubed-up debauchery, but tomorrow I could be walking down the red carpet. And by "red carpet" I mean Robertson Blvd.
    Image: Lastnightsparty.com

I didn't I was being photographed! Oh wait..phew
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

You mean she's not really a classy whore?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    You mean she's not really a classy whore?
    She was making 200k a year as a cocktail waitress, sounds classy enough to me!!
    Last edited by ingi; March 28th, 2008 at 03:44 PM.

He's gay, she's a beard, what difference does it make

Hit By Ban Bus!

<< PREVIOUSNEXT >>FULL SIZE+
    George Clooney's girlfriend Sarah Larson looks prim and proper on the red carpet, but these pics that surfaced of her go-go dancer days in Vegas say otherwise. Taken just before she met the Clooney in July, these photos show Sarah getting her drunk on in a bikini and practically doing a guy in the middle of a dance club. I'm not saying George Clooney knows how to pick 'em, but this is a girl you take home to mom. Then have sex with in the linen closet. Ah, sweet romance. The Superficial - George Clooney's girlfriend parties her face off

Hit By Ban Bus!

Her lack of class explains that tacky red carpet gown.

200K thats a lot of ...... yeah a lot.
    Last edited by GaPeach; March 28th, 2008 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    He's gay, she's a beard, what difference does it make

Agreed.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ya'll really think he's gay? Some how I just don't see it but then again I didn't think Clay Aiken was gay either.

I thought Matthew McConaughey was gay but after his last ton of box office duds I don't care what team he bats for.

That's the Sarah everyone in Las Vegas remembers, not the girl dressed in Valentino minding her manners for the cameras with George at the Oscars!"
    Well a beard is paid to do what she's told. That's shut up, look pretty, smile (Did she EVER stop that night?), and remember we are the most in love couple on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    She was making 200k a year

"I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Bronze Member

Thats nothing...these are much worse than what STAR is making a fuss over...she busted out with the Commando style pics. They have been floating on the web since last September. Why the fuss now??

Viply George Clooney erfindet Eier-Schleuder gegen Paparazzi George Clooney erfindet Eier-Schleuder gegen Paparazzi &minus; News aus Hollywood

And these don't show Larson biting her girl-friend's ass like on the NINE Group promo video that's on LaineyGossip.

Here is a still of the ass bite pic from a UK site.

Sarah Larson | George Clooney | Amber Nicole | The Sun |HomePage|Showbiz|Bizarre
    Last edited by gossipmaven; March 29th, 2008 at 08:42 PM.

^God, when girls carry on like that, nothing could be more pathetic.

So where are the photos of her and george being raunchy together?

Man, she has a hot bod. If only I were a young, skinny ho.

Let old Georgie have some fun.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information