Thread: Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt want you to call them...?

Default Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt want you to call them...?

Anyone else seen this around? I actually tried one of the numbers, and it went to voicemail... but i had nothing fun to say.

OK, so do you want to contact Heidi? — Call (310) 220-0244 Or Spencer? — (310) 220-0215.

credit: imnotobsessed.com
    Last edited by UhOhCouture; March 27th, 2008 at 03:13 PM. Reason: added last names!

May I ask where did you see those numbers posted on that website?
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten View Post
    May I ask where did you see those numbers posted on that website?

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip And Pictures » Give Heidi And Spencer A Call From The Hills

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is priceless. Have you ever wanted to tell Heidi Montag or Spencer Pratt something? Well, GUESS WHAT? I have just learned about two telephone numbers that the couple set up for their fans. I’m warning you — I’m getting a little obsessed with The Hills, so expect some coverage this season.
    OK, so do you want to contact Heidi? It’s supposed to be about her new single, but what’s stopping you from offering love advice or anything else! — Call (310) 220-0244 Or perhaps you have to get something off your chest regarding Spencer? — (310) 220-0215. But you better hurry! My guess is these voice mail boxes are going to get full fairly quickly.

OK, so a few weeks ago I was curious about all the talk about The Hills... I'd never watched it so I watched a few episodes... I thought it was moronic... and now I'm hooked on the moronathon that is The Hills.

So (bear in mind we're in Australia so we're a bit behind) I've come in when Spencer and Heidi have moved in together and Lauren hates Heidi because of Spencer... but I don't know why? So, can someone please explain the plot up to this point... or at least explain why Lauren hates Spencer so much...?

I hate myself for this!
    vaya con dios

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by MissVenus View Post
    OK, so a few weeks ago I was curious about all the talk about The Hills... I'd never watched it so I watched a few episodes... I thought it was moronic... and now I'm hooked on the moronathon that is The Hills.

So (bear in mind we're in Australia so we're a bit behind) I've come in when Spencer and Heidi have moved in together and Lauren hates Heidi because of Spencer... but I don't know why? So, can someone please explain the plot up to this point... or at least explain why Lauren hates Spencer so much...?

I hate myself for this!
    OH NO!! We lost another good one. I'll send you a rope and pull you back in. Don't stare into Speidi's eyes!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I caught a small bit of one episode the other night; Spencer flies to Colorado to try to get Heidi back, Lauren is in Paris and finds out Brody has a GF. Then Lauren and the other girl (can't recall her name) go out with these French musicians, one of whom just keeps eyeing Lauren, and I just thought "Dayumm, Brody who?!? This guy's hot!".

danger will robinson but i just saw this in the same thread as the link the OP put in:

"I just read on ONTD that if you call it subscribes you to some service where you keep getting texts “written by” Heidi and Spencer and you’re charged for each one"
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    danger will robinson but i just saw this in the same thread as the link the OP put in:

"I just read on ONTD that if you call it subscribes you to some service where you keep getting texts “written by” Heidi and Spencer and you’re charged for each one"

Damn it, and here I was gonna call Spencer and tell him his vagina smelled like cabbage.

Thread Information