Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christina Ricci breast obituary of the day: where have all the funbags gone?

Default Christina Ricci breast obituary of the day: where have all the funbags gone?

Christina Ricci looks like a cartoon character and I guess thereís nothing really wrong with that because we all grew up watching cartoons and itís only natural that as we get older, and our bodies start changing, we turn that love for our favorite cartoons into something sexual. I guess thatís why all you weirdos get off to anime or cartoon erotica, which is something I will never understand but maybe itís got something to do with having not being allowed to watch TV growing up, so I never got that same kinda passion for the shit that you do.
    Either way, I was surfing the internet and came across an obituary to her tits, something that makes sense because she killed the fuckers for some stupid reason like trying to make herself look skinny, because letís face it they werenít even that big but anorexics are all confused when it comes to their body image. Here it is.
    Christina Ricciís Breasts
    Murdered June 2, 2004
    It comes with great sadness in our hearts to bring you the news of the death of Christina Ricciís tits. There was nothing explicitly wrong with them, but due to vanity their life was prematurely ended. They will never have the chance to breast feed or sag and will always remembered by their role in such classic films as Opposite of Sex, Buffalo 66 and Pecker. Survived by a nation of perverts who are trying to get their hands on the breast tissue the doctors removed from her to staple on their wall next to their printed out and magazine cutout collection of Christina Ricciís breasts.
    They have brought so much love to our hearts and joy to our lives.
    Memorial Donations may be made to Breast Cancer Research for women who want their breasts but have them rudely taken away and not because of the luxury of plastic surgery and vanity, but because of potentially fatal disease.
    Here she is in a green dress.

DrunkenStepfather - Celebrity Gossip, Sex, Entertainment, Good Times Ľ Blog Archive Ľ Christina Ricci Breast Obituary of the Day
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

She's never really had big breasts did she?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ummmm I recall them being rather bountiful when she was younger.

They probably got too heavy/saggy when she lost weight. Meh, they're her tatties to do with as she pleases.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Her tits looked amazing in Black Snake Moan.

Yeah she did have big breasts, I would say she was a full C before at least, now she looks like a small B cup - when I saw these pictures I was a bit shocked, actually. Its possible that she lost it just through weight loss, but I was more inclined to think she had breast reduction surgery, because thats a big leap.

Didn't she get a reduction several years ago? I thought she went public with it.
    I could be wrong, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    She's never really had big breasts did she?
    Oh, yeah she did. They were huuuge in The Opposite of Sex. See if I can find a pic.

But good for her because they looked really funny being so huge on a person so small she can still pass as a little girl. Of course, she didn't have to make them as small as they are now, but she's a small girl so at least she still looks proportionate. Whatever.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; March 27th, 2008 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Her tits looked amazing in Black Snake Moan.
    Yes they did! Her whole body was right on point. I never cared for her until that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Oh, yeah she did. They were huuuge in The Opposite of Sex. See if I can find a pic.

But good for her because they looked really funny being so huge on a person so small she can still pass as a little girl. Of course, she didn't have to make them as small as they are now, but she's a small girl so at least she still looks proportionate. Whatever.
    I think it was kind of unnecessary unless they were causing her pain, they looked fine to me. They were also big in Prozac Nation and The Gathering, both of which were around 5 years ago. I can't remember what her body looked like in Cursed, but I think it was the same. If she got a breast reduction, it was probably within the last year, I would assume.

Her body has changed ALOT.

I'm not really convinced that she had a reduction though.

Personally, my breasts change size from week to week. It's very annoying, but it happens naturally. my ex said it was like I'd get a free boob job every month!

I was also anorexic at one point in my life and nearly lost all my boobage and went down to an A cup. I'm usually a 34 between a B and a C. Some brands fit, and other don't (as every woman knows) I've even bought a couple of 32C, aswell. And sometimes I'll be poppin out of my biggest 34C bra, if I'm especially bloated.

Maybe her boobs just change drastically with her body, like mine do. If I lose weight, its all in my boobs and ass.

But than again, she's hollywood

Yeah, the more I looked for pics, the more it looked like they just change with her weight. And she tends to get really toothpick-y and anorexic looking every once in a while.

Beeyotch, I agree, it looks like she was MUCH heavier back then.

LOL! OK, so I'm going to sound old-fashioned here - I don't really care about the why, but I really do like how she looks "without" them.
    Too many actresses are unrealistic with their body weight, etc, yeah I know that some slim girls have beeeg boobs, but this look is cute too!
    Good for her!
    Free Charmed.

This is a funny article.

And she did have some nice boobies:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information