Thread: JC Chasez and Chace Crawford say they are straight

Default JC Chasez and Chace Crawford say they are straight

I guess I’m an old lady, because I barely know who JC Chavez is, and have absolutely no idea who this Chace Crawford person is. All I know is, he has a soap opera name and he is prettier than most girls I know. Anyway, these two marginally famous pretty boys insist that they are nothing more than straight friends, despite rumors circulating to the contrary.
    Get it straight: JC Chasez and Chace Crawford aren’t dating.
    The former NSYNC singer, 31, debunked Internet rumors linking him to the Gossip Girl hottie, 22, on Kiss-FM 104.7 on Wednesday.
    “For the record, we’re both straight,” Chasez declared. “We’re not dating.”
    Chasez — who called Crawford a “super nice guy” — said he understands why people may think they’re an item.
    “The only time people usually see us together is in some type of photograph, so they just assume that it’s like that,” he said.
    “If I’m dating a girl and I’m standing next to another girl, I’m having an affair,” Chasez went on.
    “So now, since there hasn’t been any of that smoke out there, if I’m hanging out with a guy, they’re going to make up a rumor.
    “It’s just stupid.”

[From Us Weekly]

I’ve never seen Chavez standing next to a girl– unless you count Justin Timberlake. Anyway, Chace’s relationship with beard- uh, American Idol Carrie Underwood, is over.
    Carrie Underwood and Chace Crawford have split, sources confirm to Usmagazine.com.
    The American Idol winner, 25, and the Gossip Girl star, 22, had been dating since last July, but did not go public with their romance until October.
    Underwood had spent Thanksgiving at his parents’ home in Dallas and part of her Christmas break with his relatives.
    An insider told Us Weekly in December, “His parents are fond of her… they believe ‘Carrie Crawford’ would be a great addition to the family!”
    “She’s a classy girl,” Crawford told Us in October.
    [From Us Weekly]

I’m sure all of you in CelebitchyLand will sleep better tonight knowing that these two are straight, and that Chace is, in fact, available. Here’s my question: how in the world did these two meet- at a day spa or something? Also: when did anyone start caring about either of them? I can’t remember the last time JC Chavez did anything relevant, and this Chace kid is on a brand new CW show that I’ve never even heard of.

Written by MSat

http://www.celebitchy.com/10378/jc_chavez_and_chace_crawford_say_they_are_straight/
    Last edited by january; March 27th, 2008 at 02:03 PM.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

They don't even have JC's last name correct in this story. It's Chasez.

Charmed, I changed it in the title, I just cut and pasted the title before, I didn't know that it was wrong. Thanks!
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Yeah, you can totally see straight written across those faces.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Charmed, I changed it in the title, I just cut and pasted the title before, I didn't know that it was wrong. Thanks!
    No problem. Funny enough, I didn't realize it was wrong until I got to the original article where it's correct.

Right, have a need to show that they are 'straight.'

"They're straight"???

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Well this settles it then.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I think JC is bi. When NSYNC was big and they had a stop in a somewhat nearby city, certain gossipers were burning up cellies and pagers, blabbing before the lights from the show had cooled. The stories all pointed to bi.

Thread Information