Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes: even robots get tired

Default Katie Holmes: even robots get tired

Even Robots Get Tired

Kate Holmes needs to be taken to Techserve, because her systems are running low. Star Magazine claims Katie is on the verge. A source told Star that Katie has been suffering from dizzy spells and headaches that cause her to feel faint and see black spots. Katie's also feeling the pressure to lose even more weight even though she's stick thin.

Sources blame Katie's life with Tommy Girl on the reason why she's shutting down. Duh! Living a lie is hard on the body.

An insider, "Katie doesn't get enough sleep — and hasn't for months now. She's tired and drained much of the day because Tom is so wired, and they stay awake until after midnight. He has boundless energy, and she just can't compete." Well, Tom has something Katie doesn't. He has natural craziness. That can keep a bitch up for days without even a yawn.

The insider also said that Tommy is gone for days at a time and told Katie, "You can be with me, but don't ask about it." Who needs to ask questions? I'm sure he comes back with sperm breath. There's your answer.
    Furthermore, Katie is in charge of decorating their $35 million mansion and Tommy has made it clear that he wants a masterpiece.
    The insider added, "It's on Katie's shoulders to pull off something beyond magnificent, something Tom can brag about. She's giving herself headaches thinking about it and making herself sick."
    Katie should just hire the set designer from Star Trek and call it a day. And I doubt Tommy is letting Katie decorate. That's a job for the lady of the house, Tommy!

Even Robots Get Tired | Dlisted
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I used to get headaches, dizzyness and nausea as a preteen...due to low blood sugar. EAT SOMETHING KATIE!!!
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Hit By Ban Bus!

Entertainment Lawyer wonders:

Will Katie Holmes Die Mysteriously?

Wow, that is some sick speculation. But, nothing would surprise me.

The problem is, neither of them got what they bargained for in this marriage. Instead of elevating their status, they both look like fools. It has to be a strain on their "relationship."

^It's all Tom's fault, if he'd just answered Oprah's question with a polite (but happy) "Of course I'm in love with her, she's beatiful, talented and intelligent, what's not to love?" instead of bouncing off the furniture like a 4 year old on Froot Loops...well, no one would be scrutinizing their every move, IMO.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

who cares, she CHOSE THIS. It's her own stupid-ass fault, and doubly so for bringing kids into this insanity.

She's an idiot, why do people feel sympathy for fucking idiots?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Just recharge her batteries

She choose it. She'd at least have heard the rumours of what he was like.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

I'm kind of over Tom & Katie. I want to know what JLO and Chinnston are lying about.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    who cares, she CHOSE THIS. It's her own stupid-ass fault, and doubly so for bringing kids into this insanity.

She's an idiot, why do people feel sympathy for fucking idiots?
    because they are fucking idiots.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Aww...Katie can't sleep cause she's worried Tom has recorded her masturbating all those times to David Beckham and he's gonna use it to blackmail her in the tabloids on day (since now he's installed that super security system in their crib).

Anorexia maybe? It will give you insomnia, dizziness, and fainting spells. That was my first thought.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Aww...Katie can't sleep cause she's worried Tom has recorded her masturbating all those times to David Beckham and he's gonna use it to blackmail her in the tabloids on day (since now he's installed that super security system in their crib).
    That's right only he's allowed to masturbate to men named David.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, maybe I'm a fucking idiot, but she was young and naive and being wooed by one of the richest and most successful actors in the world. Not a lot of young girls would have been able to resist the romanticism of that. How was she expected to know what CO$ was all about? I didn't know a whole lot about it until the last few months, and knowing what I do now, I feel sorry for her and hope she and her baby come out of it all intact and together.

^^

Kate wasn't wooed, she was bought. If she leaves TinyTom, you can be darn sure her fugly kid won't be going with her.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information