Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills claims she was offered to be a Baroness

Elite Member

Default Heather Mills claims she was offered to be a Baroness

Heather Mills Claims She Was Offered To Be A Baroness

Heather Mills claims she was offered a peerage by former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
    The former model boasted Blair and someone called Lord Macdonald promised to make her Baroness Mills in 2001.
    The prestigious title of Baron or Baroness is often awarded to people who have shown loyalty and service to Britain.
    Heather, the ex-wife of Sir Paul McCartney, claimed she couldn't decide whether to accept the honor because she felt a "bit odd".
    However, new ITV documentary 'McCartney vs McCartney: The Ex Files' tracked down three Lord Macdonalds - none of whom could remember ever meeting Heather.
    British journalist Jasper Gerard, who Heather made the claims to, says he was shocked by her "incredible" lies.
    He revealed: "I was pretty gobsmacked that somebody who was essentially just a model and a bit of a part-time campaigner, best known for being Paul McCartney's girlfriend, should be offered a peerage."
    Heather also told me she had canceled a meeting with Bill Clinton in case her endorsement affected a U.S. election outcome. I kept waiting for her to smile and say, 'I'm joking, but she meant it.'"
    Heather, 40, became Lady Heather Mills McCartney when she married The Beatles legend in 2002. However, she lost the title after her divorce was finalized and has reverted back to using her maiden name. 'McCartney vs McCartney: The Ex Files' is scheduled to be aired Tuesday on ITV.
    Meanwhile, Heather's bitter court battle has been turned into an internet computer game.
    The game, called Mucca Chucka, is set in a courtroom and recreates the moment when Heather threw water over Paul's lawyer Fiona Shackleton last week. Players must use their mouse to help a cartoon Heather hurl water at Paul or Shackleton when they pop up on the screen.
    However, if they soak the judge by accident, Heather's divorce settlement goes down.

Heather Mills Claims She Was Offered To Be A Baroness

Oh, for crying out loud! Take the fugly deluded bitch's peg leg, lock her up and throw away the key.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Ho-ther Mills, the mouth that won't quit.

I'm the victim!

I never killed anyone

Why do people hate me?

I give 90% of my money to charity...ppfffffff

Paul beat me up

blah blah blah

Will you just STFU already, Heather!?!

smf

bitch is crazy

That woman needs a muzzle; was she always bat shit crazy?
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Maybe Ho-ther (love that name aabbcc) should go after Prince Von Asshole (Zsa Zsa's man) if she's so hell bent on a title. He'd love the publicity and they both seem to live in the same deluded dimension.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

I can't take credit for the name ... I borrowed it from someone else here ... but I do love it! Fits her and her big mouth perfectly.

Bullshit. Paul is only "Sir Paul mcCartney" yet lowly Heather Mills is offered Baroness? Bullshit.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

I think Britneys dad needs to move in with her and keep her in line.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

baronASS maybe. Heather you blow.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Why do they only publicise these programs after they've aired? I'd have watched that!!!....

News and Current Affairs
    McCartney vs McCartney - The Ex- Files

Updated listing

Tuesday 25 March
    10:35pm - 11:05pm
    ITV1 Border
    At the culmination of the mother of all divorce battles, Heather Mills has been awarded £24.3 million, for her 4-year marriage to Sir Paul McCartney. But in the process her credibility has taken a massive, public beating. This programme looks at the ex-Lady McCartney's life, and amidst the claims, distortions and exaggerations, asks: What's the real story?
    We look at the claim that Heather passed herself off as somebody else; a serious current affairs journalist from the Observer, who, by coincidence, had the same name.
    We look at how her ex-fiancée, Chris Terrill, whom she was about to marry when she met McCartney, was not only snubbed within days of the wedding, but claims he heard rumours that they split because Heather had discovered he was gay.
    We hear about how Heather Mills told the Sunday Times she was heading for the House of Lords, thanks to a people's peerage from the Labour government - which didn't ever materialise.
    And how a childhood friend was left devastated when Mills' autobiography 'Out on a Limb' gave a sensational account of a kidnap at the hands of a paedophile - which she says is pure fabrication.
    As the curtain comes down on McCartney v McCartney, has Mills emerged a survivor? She became the mistress of reinvention becoming the star of America's version of 'Strictly Come Dancing'. But will the scandal that has dogged her personal life ensure that she will never achieve any kind of lasting popularity?
    Heather Mills blames the media for treating her unfairly. But how much of the scandal that has dogged her is fairly and squarely down to her? radiotimes.com
    Free Charmed.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

This woman is seriously starting to creep me out with her delusions.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

It's clear now that Heather is unwell - and by unwell I mean sick in the head!

The batty baroness>

When is she gonna start claiming that Prince Charles is leaving Camilla for her??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information