Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spencer Pratt's “Yo Spencer!” advice column launches

Default Spencer Pratt's “Yo Spencer!” advice column launches

“Yo Spencer!” Advice Column Launches

Tue, 25 March 2008

Reality TV’s most reviled star Spencer Pratt has launched his weekly advice column with Radar Magazine. Here’s what the problem and advice The Hills star gave:
    YO SPENCER! I just started dating this guy who I really like. The other night, we went out and got hammered. I ended up passing out in his bed. When I woke up, I discovered that I had wet the bed. I was so embarrassed that I left while he was still asleep. If I call him, do I have to apologize or can I pretend it never happened? Or do I have to wait for him to call me? Wow! This is a situation you do not want to find yourself in. I personally would never want to be with a girl who gets so wasted that she’s pissing in bed. It’s time to sign up for AA, my dear, because drunks are not sexy. Regardless, if the guy’s really, really, really cool, he might understand. But I wouldn’t count on it. Best bet is to be honest and tell him that was the drunkest you’ve ever been and that it was a huge mistake and it’ll never happen again. And make sure you buy him new sheets.
    Every Tuesday, Spencer will be back with more wit and wisdom at RadarOnline.com

“Yo Spencer!” Advice Column Launches | Spencer Pratt : Just Jared
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gold Member

I'm suprised he didn't advise her to get a nose job, boob job and collagen.

Spencer should take this advice: Spencer, you're a douchebag and nobody likes you.

I'm surprised that he seemed so horrified by this because I actually know a lot of guys (but no girls) who have wet the bed after a night of drinking. Including one of my good guy friends, while I was in the bed with him. Most disgusting moment of my life.

I didn't think it was that uncommon for them to do this, so I was expecting him to be a little more understanding and a little less like, "you'll be lucky if he ever talks to again you boozehound freak."

Wow! This is a situation you do not want to find yourself in.
    Yeah, no kidding, idiot. That's why they wrote to you for advice, not judgment.

He fails.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I'm surprised that he seemed so horrified by this because I actually know a lot of guys (but no girls) who have wet the bed after a night of drinking. Including one of my good guy friends, while I was in the bed with him. Most disgusting moment of my life.
    Now that I think about it, I know more guys that do this than girls. My one guy friend (and soon to be roomie) does it all the time. It's actually pretty sad and we always make sure he passes out in his own spot. I just can't imagine what the girls he brings home think... Only time I wet the bed was when I was potty training at 4 years old
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

^same here. I work in reception, and I can tell you, men make more bathroom trips by far than women. Maybe their bladders are naturally smaller, or their muscles weaker?
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Can his eyes get any closer together?

Yo Spencer! I have one word advice for you: vasectomy. Not so much for you as much as it is for the good of all the world and it's creatures.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post

I didn't think it was that uncommon for them to do this, so I was expecting him to be a little more understanding and a little less like, "you'll be lucky if he ever talks to again you boozehound freak."
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I read this Southernbelle. I never knew any girls that did and I never did even though I passed out a couple coughthousandcough times after a long night of imbibing. Maybe it is a dude writing this letter though instead of a girl - that would make more sense.

Spay being an advise columnist is insulting enough without adding he's witty and wise. This is a JOKE, right?? He is one dude I wish would surf off into the sunset - my bad the asshole probably can't surf either. For a number of reasons he totally sets my gaydar alarm ringing every time I see and hear him.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

smf

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Spencer should take this advice: Spencer, you're a douchebag and nobody likes you.
    i find it hard to believe anyone takes him seriously at all ,he has his own advise coloum

If they were both so drunk (she says "we got hammered"), what makes her believe it was she who wet the bed? Maybe the guy did, and she ended up sleeping on the "residuals"...

Yo spencer? thats funny all by itself.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

It seems to me that a guy is more forgiving of a friend, another male, that wets the bed than he would be towards a female. Because, you know, we don't crap or fart either.

My ex used to wet the bed when he drank too much and he was in his thirties. It was so nasty. I started seeing him again for a bit, and I only slept in bed with him once. I would just do the romp, cuddle, then get up and sleep on the couch. Eeew. Needless to say, he didn't piss his sheets those times, but I decided NOT to rekindle the romance. Dating someone 16-24 years my senior is no longer appealing. Eww ewww!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information