Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Willis takes young lover to ex-wife's film premiere

Default Bruce Willis takes young lover to ex-wife's film premiere

Bruce Willis has talked openly about how important it was to get know his ex-wife's new husband for the sake of his children.

And now it seems Demi Moore is returning the favour.

She invited her 53-year-old ex-husband Bruce Willis and his lingerie model girlfriend Emma Heming, 27, along to the New York premiere of her new film Flawless.
    Scroll down for more...
    Good friends: Demi Moore invited her ex-husband Bruce Willis and his new girlfriend Emma Heming to the premiere of her film Flawless in New York. The couple's daughter Tallulah also attended last night's event

Read more...

Bruce's former and current flame who observers have regularly noted look strikingly similar - mingled happily on the red carpet without a hint of awkwardness.

They were joined by Bruce and Demi's youngest daughter Tallulah Belle, 14, as their other daughters Rumer, 19, and Scout, 16, sat the night out.

The 45-year-old actress's husband Ashton Kutcher, 30, also missed the event he was back in LA where he is filming the comedy Spread, in which he plays a serial womaniser.

Scroll down for more...
    In step: Bruce is encouraging Emma to get to know his family in a sign the relationship is getting serious

The day before, Bruce and Emma took Tallulah out for breakfast in LA - a sign their relationship is becoming increasingly serious.

"Bruce has fallen for Emma big time," a source said.

"He is in it for the long-term with her.

"He has enjoyed the bachelor lifestyle for a good few years but thinks the time is right to settle down," the source added.

Scroll down for more...
    Leading man: Demi's husband Ashton Kutcher missed the event - he is currently on set of the comedy Spread in Los Angeles

While Willis is now so close to the Charlie's Angels star and her husband - they even holiday together - he has admitted their relationship wasn't always so harmonious.

He credits Will Smith for changing his attitude to his former wife's then-boyfriend.

"During some very dark hours [Smith] talked to me about it.

Scroll down for more...
    Don't look now, Demi: Ashton films scenes with his attractive costar Margarita Levieva

"He said: 'Dude, you've got to do whatever it takes to get the kids and all the spouses or the girlfriend together. You've got to show your kids it's okay.'

"It was like a light went on. Ding. In the luck of the draw I am fortunate to have Ashton in the family.

"It took a long time for people to wrap their minds around the fact that I could be friends with my ex-wife's new husband, but we are friends."

Despite splitting up in 1998, 11 years after they married, the action star revealed recently: "I love Demi, and I know she loves me."

Hi Demi, meet the new model... as Bruce takes young lover to ex-wife's film premiere | the Daily Mail

What's with these actors and their much younger girlfriends? Clooney comes to mind here too. What the hell are they trying to prove.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She's a bit tall for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    What's with these actors and their much younger girlfriends? Clooney comes to mind here too. What the hell are they trying to prove.
    so they still feel like studmuffins I guess. lol

bruce and demi always had an interesting relationship after divorcing. one of the more friendlier hollywood divorces imo but then again they were rarely in hollywood. they owned a small town (not kidding) in colorado wasn't it?

also is that bruce's wife or g/f. two different articles on two different threads say two different things. I am confused.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

I like her shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    ... but then again they were rarely in hollywood. they owned a small town (not kidding) in colorado wasn't it?
    They had a farm or something in Idaho.

Who is the short man between Demi and Bruce?

So much for Talullah being the pretty one *sigh*
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!

Demi better watch out, that girl is goosing Ashton ie she can't keep her hands off him. Next thing, they'll be playing the horizontal hoochie coochie.

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    So much for Talullah being the pretty one *sigh*
    I know, what happened. That's their curse, they were cute as youngins but got uglier with age...

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Demi better watch out, that girl is goosing Ashton ie she can't keep her hands off him. Next thing, they'll be playing the horizontal hoochie coochie.
    I think that's his costar in his new movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    I think that's his costar in his new movie.
    Yeah, but I'm getting the distinct impression they are between shots. I know it's possible, but it seems kind of awkward to film a scene with a pretty girl in a pool with a ciggy and coffee. Looks like a break.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Me too, I thought it screamed "I'm hot for you," but it could just be a promo shot....

And I don't care what anyone says, there's something weird going on between that family.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^Me too, I thought it screamed "I'm hot for you," but it could just be a promo shot....

And I don't care what anyone says, there's something weird going on between that family.
    Very weird, but that's Hollywood for you. Everybody, apparently, is fucking everybody ten ways to Sunday.

New film? I thought Flawless had been out for awhile. In any case, his girlfriend is very pretty. Demi is looking good here as well, she's maintained herself pretty damn well. I will remain nice and not say anything about Tallulah. Man, there are some unfortunate genes in that family. Again, another reminder that kids do not inherit after-PS faces.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

tallulah is one creepy girl.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information