Thread: Gwen Stefani has her baby shower

Default Gwen Stefani has her baby shower

A radiant Gwen Stefani showed off her huge bump yesterday as she welcomed guests to her baby shower at the Los Angeles home she shares with husband Gavin Rossdale.

The heavily pregnant pop star, who has never scrimped on glamour when it comes to her maternity wear, wore a flowing empire line floral dress and towering wedge heels for the afternoon affair.
    Scroll down for more...
    Mother figure: Gwen Stefani showed off her growing baby bump in LA yesterday

Stars including Courtney Cox's husband David Arquette and Gwen's former boyfriend and No Doubt bandmate Tony Kanal arrived bearing gifts for the expectant singer.

Gwen is already mother to Kingston, who turns two in May, and it is a role she revels in.

She said recently: "Kingston didn't really change me so much as he just has made my life better.

"I'll be rocking him to sleep and he'll be playing with my hair and it's just the most amazing feeling in the world. To have this little guy who loves me so much automatically, it's just crazy."

The 38-year-old says she "definitely" wants to have more than two children, quipping: "It's fun trying to get pregnant."

All smiles: Gwen and her husband Gavin Rossdale were in good spirirts as they welcomed guests to their baby shower

Blooming Gwen Stefani gets ready for baby | the Daily Mail

Looooooove her!

Bronze Member

She looks cute, and nice and comfortable for her baby shower. It's refreshing to NOT have to read headlines about how luxurious and expensive its going to be, or about placemats lined with Swarovski crystals. It will probably be a fun and down to earth baby shower.
    Last edited by Calimaster; March 26th, 2008 at 06:28 AM.

wow it is almost time for her to give birth. that was fast. I really like this family.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

it's like her belly just blew up overnight

"I'll be rocking him to sleep and he'll be playing with my hair and it's just the most amazing feeling in the world. To have this little guy who loves me so much automatically, it's just crazy."
    I'm jealous!

Is Gavin wearing a wig nowadayz?
    Live Well,
    Laugh Often,
    Love Much!

I read those are pictures from her first pregnancy.

The Daily Mail has the best headlines but they're so lazy sometimes.

^that makes more sense. She can't be that big!!!

OT- Momma's out there, Is it a usual thing to have a baby shower for a second kid? I always thought you just get a shower the first time around?! No?!

^^ It just depends.
    This is my 4th baby, but my best friend is throwing me a shower anyway.... because she's wonderful like that.

I really love that dress!

smf

shes cute ,i wish shed give up her solo career though and go back w/no doubt

I don't get why these stars throw themselves these showers. I support a shower for the 1st baby and even another one if you are suddenly having a child many years after you had others and no longer have the baby things you will need. I can even understand it in Sweetness' case. Heck by the time you have the 4th half the stuff you had is broken! LOL! I do not understand a shower for her second that is so close in age to the first. It's like saying "hey get me more presents". IMO it is selfish. These same people will then be expected to send a bith gift when the child arrives.

She looks good pregnant. I wonder if she really is as into mommyhood as she says. I'm sure they have a nanny but I don't remember ever seeing any pap pictures of one.

Aw, I love her. She's always so radiant and happy and humble. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I don't get why these stars throw themselves these showers. I support a shower for the 1st baby and even another one if you are suddenly having a child many years after you had others and no longer have the baby things you will need. I can even understand it in Sweetness' case. Heck by the time you have the 4th half the stuff you had is broken! LOL! I do not understand a shower for her second that is so close in age to the first. It's like saying "hey get me more presents". IMO it is selfish. These same people will then be expected to send a bith gift when the child arrives.
    Thank you. My kids are each 5 years apart so all the baby stuff is long gone. I didn't really save anything from the last one since she was supposed to be the last. No more after this though!

These celebs are so rich it does seem odd that they would need so many baby gifts. Seems like they'd just go out and pick all the stuff they want/need.

Thread Information