Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Renee Zellweger shines on the red carpet (literally)

Default Renee Zellweger shines on the red carpet (literally)

Actress Renee Zellweger always shines at red carpet events - but on this occasion does so quite literally.

A shiny-faced Renee was seen on the red carpet at the premiere of her new George Clooney directed film Leatherheads in Maysville, Kentucky.
    But she appears to have skimped on the translucent powder, as the ruddy-cheeked actress gave off a rather shiny glow as she chatted to reporters.

Scroll down for more...

Shinier than thou: Renee Zellweger looks rather shiny on the red carpet for her appearance on the red carpet at the premiere of her new George Clooney directed film Leatherheads in Maysville, Kentucky yesterday

She also gave her usual revealing gown a miss for a demure black taffeta coat-dress and set of pearls.

Renee's shiny look left some wondering whether the diminutive actress had been overdoing it in her quest for younger looking skin.
    She is known to follow a harsh beauty routine before every red-carpet event that includes "facial sandblasting" - a radical treatment she discovered three years ago.
    Before every premiere, the 38-year-old actress reportedly undergoes a three-hour process designed to rid her skin of blemishes and keep her looking young and fresh.

Scroll down for more...

Fresh-faced: Renee is known to be a devotee of facial 'sandblasting' and undergoes a three-hour process designed to rid her skin of blemishes and keep her looking young and fresh

And with Renee on a whistle-stop tour with handsome co-star Clooney to promote film "Leatherheads", clearly she may have felt a beauty treatment or two was in order.

In Leatherheads, which opens in the US next month, Renee plays Lexie Littleton, a feisty Chicago newspaper reporter, while Clooney plays Dodge Connolly, an ageing player on the Duluth Bulldogs football team in 1925.
    Actor John Krasinski plays Carter 'The Bullet' Rutherford, a WWI hero and former college football star who is lured to the Bulldogs and becomes the third side of a love triangle with Dodge and Lexie.

Scroll down for more...

Treatment: Renee is on a whistle-stop tour with handsome co-star Clooney to promote film Leatherheads and may have felt a beauty treatment or two was in order

Renee, a best supporting Oscar winner for her role in Anthony Minghella's 'Cold Mountain' described her character in 'Leatherheads' as "dream come true material for an actress."
    She said: "They don't make 'em like that any more - this is, sort of modelled after that good, old-fashioned Hollywood storytelling style."
    Renee added: "She gets to be everything - she's witty and sharp, and she's the nemesis but not.

"She's 'the girl' but she's also, you know, his biggest challenge in the film. She gets to be beautiful and accomplished. And she's a spitfire".
    Bygone era: In Leatherheads Renee plays Lexie Littleton, a feisty Chicago newspaper reporter, while Clooney plays Dodge Connolly, an ageing player on the Duluth Bulldogs football team in 1925.

Renee Zellweger shines on the red carpet (literally) after make-up malfunction | the Daily Mail

Her face gives me nightmares. She kind of reminds me of a rabid chipmunk, just without the teeth.

I've often thought that Rene's face seems a bit too scrubbed and shiny. But perfect skin should have tiny peach-like hairs over it, which helps stop it looking overly shiny and waxy. So I'm wondering if Rene's face is unnaturally bald, perhaps from too much lasering or other defuzzing treatment. And as excess hair growth can be a symptom of anorexia (as well as other conditions), it's feasible that she may have needed hair removal treatment. Sorry, Rene fans - just sayin'.
    A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.(Lana Turner)

She has all the readily available stuff to sort out this mess. What is she doing about it?
    Live Well,
    Laugh Often,
    Love Much!

Elite Member

Looks like too many glycolic acid peels, if you ask me.

Renee's shiny look left some wondering whether the diminutive actress had been overdoing it in her quest for younger looking skin.
    She is known to follow a harsh beauty routine before every red-carpet event that includes "facial sandblasting" - a radical treatment she discovered three years ago.
    Before every premiere, the 38-year-old actress reportedly undergoes a three-hour process designed to rid her skin of blemishes and keep her looking young and fresh.
    I hope she doesn't pay too much for this treatment: it clearly doesn't work as she always have the worst skin...

Her face is weird.

She's looking old here.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just Awful.

She looks horrendous, but I love her coat in the second picture.

I like the black trenchcoat...I hate her hair like this.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I don't think she needs makeup; It looks like it is makeup, something pearlescent that reflects light and doesn't photograph well.

I had someone show me their wedding pictures where she wore some kind of light-reflecting or sun-screen type of foundation and her face was glowy, ghostly white in her pictures. Really unfortunate. Might be what happened here.

Oh, and what happened to her mouth? Why is it all weird, the lip line is undefined and bleeding all over the place but it looks like that's just the way her mouth is shaped. Very confusing. And she's suffering from bulimia bloat or some kind of bloat in her face.

Long hair would be much more flattering.

Renee darling, MAC Blot powder. It works like a dream

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hmmm, her face looks old. Maybe too much dieting (coughnot eatingcough)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information