Thread: Denise Richards spends Easter getting rid of Charlie Sheen

Default Denise Richards spends Easter getting rid of Charlie Sheen

Denise Richards turns Charlie Sheen into a fairy

Ryan Seacrest knows a lot about Denise Richards’ daily activities these days — including her romantic life.
    The Idol host, whose company is producing Richards’ upcoming reality show, recently revealed that the former Mrs. Sheen was out with a new man.
    “I can tell you she is on a blind date tonight,” Seacrest, 33, told People during a Details magazine party to mark its 3rd annual “Mavericks” issue, with Seacrest on the cover.
    The Idol host was mum about the lucky guy’s name. But there is one thing Richards is certainly making a point to do: Erase her ex-husband, Charlie Sheen, from her life.
    On Friday, Richards, 37, formally requested a family court to legally restore her maiden name from “Denise Sheen.” Over the weekend, she also visited a tattoo parlor where she had her “Charlie” tattoo changed into a fairy — in front of cameras for her show, her rep confirms.
    The actress and single mom is set to star in an untitled E! series that will follow her as she “navigates Hollywood, romance and motherhood,” according to the network. The show, to be produced by Seacrest’s company, will debut this summer.
    Even before the cameras started rolling, the series had made news over the objections raised by Sheen, who was unhappy with plans to feature their two daughters, Sam, 3, and Lola, 2. (In January, a court commissioner granted Richards permission to include the children on the air.)
    Regarding how the kids will factor into the series, Seacrest said, “How we deal with it really is up to her and Charlie. If she wants them to be a part of it, and if its okay, then great. If not, that’s her call. It really is up to her.
    “This series is about her life and what she is doing with it. It’s her call. She’s an executive producer on the show, so I’ll leave it to her.”
    In Case You Didn’t Know » Denise Richards turns Charlie Sheen into a fairy

Sheen No More: Denise Richards Legally Changes Name

AP | March 24, 2008 11:23 PM

Read More: Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards, Two And a Half Men, Breaking Entertainment News

Buzz up!

Buzz up!on Yahoo!

Denise Richards is officially rubbing the Sheen off her last name. The 37-year-old actress, whose bitter divorce from Charlie Sheen was finalized in 2006, won a judgment Friday to legally change her surname back to Richards.
    Richards and Sheen, 42, were married in 2002. She filed for divorce in March 2005, then the couple reconciled. In January 2006, they filed legal papers asking a private arbitrator to handle their split.
    The couple has been embroiled in a custody battle since then over their two daughters, 3-year-old Sam and 2-year-old Lola.
    Sheen is a star of CBS' "Two and a Half Men." Richards plans to show off her parenting skills as the star of her own reality show on E! next summer.
    Sheen No More: Denise Richards Legally Changes Name - Entertainment on The Huffington Post

I thought that there was a box to tick on CA divorces so that the divorcees could resume their pre-married name?
    Free Charmed.

I can't stand either.

The Idol host was mum about the lucky guy’s name
    i thought it said the Idiot host at first

who gives a crap who she goes out with, the only thing im interested in in watching the lows denise will go to to become "hot" its so pathetic it cracks me up!

he seems so desperate to pimp denise out, i guess bc hes producing her show..whatever!!
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It's not a date when you get paid for it, Sweetheart. It's called prostitution.

This series is about her life and what she is doing with it
    OK, I like Denise, but I just don't understand why that needs to be a TV Show. She's never been that interesting in the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    ... I just don't understand why that needs to be a TV Show. She's never been that interesting in the public eye.
    I'm sure she thinks she's absolutely fascinating.

The only thing I remember her from is the episode of Friends where she played the sexy cousin. Her hair flips were shot in slow motion while the guys watched mesmerized with their tongues hanging out.

Thread Information