Thread: Bruce Jenner takes Reggie Bush to church on Easter Sunday

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Bruce Jenner takes Reggie Bush to church on Easter Sunday

Kim Kardashian’s Easter Sunday Service

Mon, 24 March 2008 at 11:01 am

Kim Kardashian and football player boyfriend Reggie Bush celebrate the life, death and resurrection and of Jesus Christ at an Easter Sunday Service at Calvary Church in West Hollywood.
    Bush, 23, who plays for the New Orleans Saints of the NFL, has been dating Kim, 27, for about a year.
    Also pictured: Kim’s step-father, Olympic decathalon champion Bruce Jenner (father to The Hills’ Brody Jenner), her 21-year-old brother Robert Kardashian, Jr. and her half-sisters Kendall, 12, and Kylie Jenner, 10.
    Their reality TV series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, was created and produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest. You can watch new episodes on Sundays @ 10PM ET/PT on E!

Kim Kardashian’s Easter Sunday Service | Bruce Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush : Just Jared

Is this the chick with flotation devices for an ass and a really stupid family to boot? I didn't know Seacrust was producing that idiotic show - I saw one show where the "mother" wanted to put a chicken coop in their backyard. It's apparent why the daughter's have videos and pics in compromising situations floating in cyber space if that one show was any indication the family. Thanks Seacrust for giving the world this tainted look at typical Americana at it's finest! Small wonder the rest of the world thinks we are all idiots and narcissists. Who's he trying to bag - Brody or Bruce?
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

That dress makes her looks as wide as a barn.

i hope the little tart covered herself up a bit inside the church.....doesn't anyone know what appropriate dress is anymore?

Jenner has a few chins in that pic, I wonder if he's in need of another facelift.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hey Reggie, what would Jesus do?

Football Jesus would disapprove of you cheating, stealing, and lying your way through your college career, taking the Heisman when you weren't even eligible becuase you had already turned PRO. Why didn't you show up to that little old deposition if you've got nothing to hide?

Sucking up to Daddy.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Is this the chick with flotation devices for an ass and a really stupid family to boot? I didn't know Seacrust was producing that idiotic show - I saw one show where the "mother" wanted to put a chicken coop in their backyard. It's apparent why the daughter's have videos and pics in compromising situations floating in cyber space if that one show was any indication the family. Thanks Seacrust for giving the world this tainted look at typical Americana at it's finest! Small wonder the rest of the world thinks we are all idiots and narcissists.
    Not to mention the young daughter gyrating on a stripper pole...

Lemme guess.. meticulously documented by the E! cameras?

Their whole life is a fucking show.

Hi! I'm New Here!

Default These two are close

I liked seeing Reggie and Kim together on Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I wish these two the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Kim Kardashian’s Easter Sunday Service

Mon, 24 March 2008 at 11:01 am

Kim Kardashian and football player boyfriend Reggie Bush celebrate the life, death and resurrection and of Jesus Christ at an Easter Sunday Service at Calvary Church in West Hollywood.
    Bush, 23, who plays for the New Orleans Saints of the NFL, has been dating Kim, 27, for about a year.
    Also pictured: Kim’s step-father, Olympic decathalon champion Bruce Jenner (father to The Hills’ Brody Jenner), her 21-year-old brother Robert Kardashian, Jr. and her half-sisters Kendall, 12, and Kylie Jenner, 10.
    Their reality TV series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, was created and produced by American Idol host Ryan Seacrest. You can watch new episodes on Sundays @ 10PM ET/PT on E!

Kim Kardashian’s Easter Sunday Service | Bruce Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush : Just Jared

Thread Information