Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus gives to the poor on Easter

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Miley Cyrus gives to the poor on Easter

Miley Cyrus’ Big Give

March 24, 2008
    Miley's Generous Gift

While many teens see Easter as a day to score some sweet chocolate treats, at least 15-year-old superstar Miley Cyrus seems to understand the holiday's spirit of sacrifice — of course that doesn't mean she didn't also have a little fun with her family.

On Saturday, the Hannah Montana star joined her mom, dad and co-star Billy Ray Cyrus, and little sister Noah, for Easter services at The Montrose Church, in Montrose, Calif., which hosted a "Break-Fast Buffet," where church members were able to share and enjoy some food temptations they'd previously given up for Lent.

Perhaps that's why Miley exited the church nibbling on McDonald's fries and sipping on fruit punch?

The young star and her little sis burned off the calories with a stroll to a nearby pet store to buy a white bunny, complete with carrying case and accessories.

From there, the Cyrus clan made a trip to Billy's Boardshop, also in Montrose, where Miley purchased a St. Christopher pendant and a crucifix. She told some fans in the store that all surfers wear St. Christopher (the patron saint of travelers) around their necks to keep them safe, so she thought she'd give it a shot.

Dropping dad and the bunny off at the house, the Cyrus girls paid a visit to the local Cheesecake Factory, where witnesses tell OK! that Miley made a generous gift to a homeless woman in the parking lot. "It was a pile of cash," says the witness. OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - Miley's Generous Gift

Still annoying.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Shalev View Post
    Still annoying.
    esp on the new M&M episode YouTube - Miley and Mandy Show! QUESTIONS Mandy's getting her own group this summer, 'The Beach Girls' (sounds like a Cheetah ripoff)
    Mon, 24 March 2008

Miley Cyrus and BFF backup dancer Mandy Jiroux have released another installment of The Miley and Mandy Show.
    Viewers wrote in fan questions and Miley and Mandy took the time to answer them. The duo answered questions from boyfriends to religion. Mandy even mentioned that she’s going to be part of a girl group called The Beach Girls, which will be out this summer.
    Mandy described the group as “Pussycat Dolls meets Spice Girls… but age appropriate.”
    Last edited by ingi; March 24th, 2008 at 03:08 PM.

Luckily there happened to be paps there snapping pics, otherwise we'd never know about such acts of generosity!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

So Disney believes their latest strumpette is the new BritsBits. One the one hand she is one generation removed from the trailer park trash and her daddy did rock a big mullet for a long time. On the other hand she is still only one generation removed from the tp and her daddy wore a big mullet long past its cool time. At this rate she will either be a) JLSpears pregnant at 15 or b)BSpears 2 kids, 2 divorces and bat shit nuts by 25. These parents need to be shot. Did anyone see that show about show biz parents on VH1 that Danny Bonadouche is hosting, ha, ha, ha, ha. Sometimes I put on the TV and think I am having watching the sci fi channel with these alleged reality shows.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Umm o.k., so she hands over cash to a homeless person. Big whoop dee doo, is that what goes for being a "hero" for celebs nowadays? Give her the presidential medal of freedom.

I give cash to homeless and others all the time, hardly makes me any more generous or giving to the poor.

Eli

No thanks, I've just eaten and you're disgusting!

Oh holy suck, is that her HAND? I thought the anonymous lady was holding out a chicken wing to her.

If I lived in Montrose, Ca. I would dress up as a homeless chick (with a couple of friends flanking me decked out as paps taking pics, for good measure) and see if I could hustle Miley for some Disney dollars!

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    If I lived in Montrose, Ca. I would dress up as a homeless chick (with a couple of friends flanking me decked out as paps taking pics, for good measure) and see if I could hustle Miley for some Disney dollars!
    She only gave them like two bucks, but it is still the thought that counts

You go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    She only gave them like two bucks, but it is still the thought that counts
    Aw, well fuck her then. Two bucks ain't worth the hustle.

More celebrities should take example on this FIFTEEN year old!Seems her IQ is higher than most of them...together!
    Premier Gossip 24/7
    www.GossipBoulevard.com

Eli

GossipGuru, your sarcastic mockery of the teenagerly retarded makes me laugh so. *wipes tear from eye* High IQ. Mercy.

Quote Originally Posted by GossipGuru View Post
    More celebrities should take example on this FIFTEEN year old!Seems her IQ is higher than most of them...together!
    Yeah right. "Giving to the poor" in front of the paparazzis.
    So pure and honorable. *wiping an excitement tear*.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Miley Cyrus Dedicates Web Video to Jesus

Originally posted Monday March 24, 2008 04:00 PM EDT

Miley Cyrus
    and her friend, Mandy, have a show on YouTube where they talk about themselves and answer questions from fans. One fan wrote in and asked, "Are you Christians?"
    Miley answered, "Yes! We love Jesus. Happy Easter by the way! He died for our sins, that's how awesome he is. Jesus rocks! She dances for Jesus. I sing, dance and act for Jesus! ... Now that I think about it, I do everything for Jesus. We make the YouTube videos for Jesus. We’re all about it."
    Yes Miley, it was very awesome of Jesus to die for our sins. Extremely awesome. Rock star awesome. I hope Jesus can do another awesome thing by coming back and helping us. After watching that, I realize that we need all the help we can get.
    VIA People

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information