Thread: Denise Richards holds spa-themed birthday party for four year old

Elite Member

Default Denise Richards holds spa-themed birthday party for four year old

Denise Richards holds spa-themed birthday party for four year old

An older image of exes Denise and Charlie with their girls
    For her daughter Sam’s fourth birthday party, Denise Richards didn’t go for the standard preschool-pleasing fare like a magic act or a pirate or barbie theme. Richards had a birthday party for her daughter that sounds more like something an adult woman would do with her friends - a spa day:
    “There was a sign on the front door that said ‘Sammi’s Spa,’” a source tells Star. “And waiting there were tiny bathrobes monogrammed with each kid’s name,” the source notes. All the girls got their nails painted and their hair done, while the boy’s hair was styled into Mohawks.
    [From Star Magazine, print edition, March 31, 2008]
    I have a little boy around that age, and there’s nothing more annoying to him than having his hair washed. We got one of those shampoo visors and that seems to have done the trick, but he would surely throw a fit before allowing anyone to style his hair.
    Little girls are more into mommy-type activities and might really enjoy a spa day, but it sounds more like a publicity stunt for Richards’ new reality show than something a four year-old would ask for. Star notes that “everything was filmed for Denise’s upcoming reality show” so you know why she didn’t throw a party fit for four year-olds.
    Richards won a court battle in January with her ex, Charlie Sheen, to include their daughters on television and claimed that the girls said they wanted to be on TV and that they love to dress up and get their hair done. Her daughters are 2 and 4.
    Another stunt that Richards recently pulled for the show was having her “Charlie” tattoo on her ankle removed. At least it didn’t involve exploiting her daughters. That’ll show him Denise!
    This show is going to be distilled down to clips of Richards looking like the ultimate stage mom and will hopefully do more damage to her already-poor image. Her next career move will probably involve pushing her daughters into some sort of show business venture. She’s just prepping them for it with this reality show.
    Sam and Lola better practice their scowls - it’s their only defense against commercials and child modeling.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Denise Richards holds spa-themed birthday party for four year old

^^love that sheep!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I can't believe she and Charlie are actually walking together and not killing each other.

Well, she ASKED if thats what she wanted and the kid said 'yes'.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Star notes that “everything was filmed for Denise’s upcoming reality show” so you know why she didn’t throw a party fit for four year-olds.

She filmed her daughter's party for her show? I don't see how she could do that unless all the mothers signed a permission slip at the door allowing their children to be on tv.

I don't see a problem with the theme of the party, it sounds very cute and girly.

I just have a problem with Denise whoring her kids out to a reality show.
    ssabmud

^^Yeah, its a cute party theme when you're 10 or 12, but 4? What happened to Dora or Hannah Montana?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

When my kids were four, we had a treasure hunt with little toys from the dollar store and bashed a pinata in the back yard.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Yes, but you weren't a Hollywood princess in the making, with the idea of being perfectly groomed at all times in order to make a good catch being drilled into your head.

I can't believe she and Charlie are actually walking together and not killing each other.
    I think it says it's an old one.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Most little girls love to get their hair done and get their nails painted. I don't see anything wrong with this theme. They also look to get in mommy's makeup so I am sure they all had fun.
    Mohawks for the boys, that's something every little boy wants anyway.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I think it would be ok with the exception of it being filmed for her reality tv show.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

She is such a slag

Thread Information