Thread: The 3.4m Hollywood home that mesmerised Paul McKenna

Default The 3.4m Hollywood home that mesmerised Paul McKenna

He insists that with a little help all of us can become rich, but Paul McKenna's new neighbours are unlikely ever to require his advice.

The 44-year-old hypnotist has bought a 3.4million home in Hollywood as he attempts to conquer the U.S. market.
    McKenna, whose 23million two-year deal with the Discovery Channel makes him Britain's highest paid television personality, picked up the property in January.
    Scroll down for more...
    The mansion of his dreams: At his lavish new home in Hollywood Paul McKenna can escape prying eyes

The 4,529sq ft mansion has five bedrooms, four bathrooms and a pool.
    Nestling high in the Hollywood Hills among dense trees and bushes, it allows him to escape prying eyes while taking in magnificent views of Los Angeles.
    The four-space detached garage is perfect for his collection of cars including a Bentley Arnage, Ferrari 575, Range Rover Sport and a Jeep.
    McKenna has already started to endear himself to the city's great and good. He has helped the comedienne Ellen DeGeneres quit smoking and is friends with the Beckhams.
    His first TV series in the U.S., I Can Make You Thin, began its eight-week run on the Discovery Channel last week. Based on 2005's best-selling book of the same name, its hypnosis techniques are seen as a possible weapon against the American obesity problem.
    In September he brought out a book called I Can Make You Rich, which promises to reveal the secrets behind the success of entrepreneurs such as Richard Branson.
    And McKenna, who will divide his time between the U.S. and London, proved he has learned a thing or two. He bought his new house for half a million pounds less than the asking price.

The 3.4m Hollywood home that mesmerised Paul McKenna | the Daily Mail

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I've met this guy and he is an absolute insecure tool. Completely without any distance to himself. Don't bother reading his book about how to lose wieght...it was summed up in a paper here:

Eat when you're hungry, stop when you're full. Exercise regularly.

The end.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I like the house.

i didn't know he was doing so well over in the US
    When you need to escape from work check out http://www.escapework.net

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He signed a huge contract with Discovery maybe twomonths ago. That's when the Independent mocked him and gave the review I mentioned above. He's short, he has no lips, he spits when he talks, he plays pocket pool, he has a PA/girlfriend who is your worst LA chick nightmare: skinny beyond words with massive fake tits, blonde hair and big, big teeth who looks about 24 until you get close up and then she looks closer to 44. I promise you people, he is a tool.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

i remember him doing saturday or sunday prime time TV years ago. making people believe they were chickens and stuff like that. don't really understand how he got from there to the $23m deal..!!
    When you need to escape from work check out http://www.escapework.net

He's the guy that's doing the I Can Make You Thin show. What a hoot. I can't believe people actually go to the show and watch that crap.

Thread Information