Thread: Kevin Federline celebrates his birthday in Las Vegas

Default Kevin Federline celebrates his birthday in Las Vegas

Kevin Federline Celebrates His Birthday in Las Vegas

By Mark Gray
    Originally posted Saturday March 22, 2008 11:45 AM EDT

Kevin Federline Photo by: Bruce Gifford / FilmMagic Even though Kevin Federline seems to have put his partying past behind him, there's one party he's still up for: His birthday bash in Las Vegas.

On Friday night, Britney Spears's ex-husband took a break from parenting to ring in his 30th birthday at Pure Nightclub – the same place he celebrated his birthday last year.

As he entered the club, a dapper-looking Federline – wearing a chic gray suit – said he felt "great" about turning 30. Flanked by a group of 20 pals, including his family and attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline headed straight to his VIP table where he was greeted by ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

Throughout the night, Federline and his group sang along to tunes by Jay-Z, Kanye West and other hip-hop artists. At one point, the deejay played Federline's own "Lose Control," a song familiar to the club considering its music video was shot there in 2006. Close to midnight, Federline danced on the couch at his table and held up a California license plate that read "FDRLINE", all while drinking Jack Daniels.

At one point in the evening, the birthday boy grabbed the microphone for a rambling profanity-laced speech in which he encouraged everyone to have "a good time. "

"I lost my voice at the craps tables and I lost all my money," he went on to say in a raspy voice, before a friend dragged him away from the mic.

He left the club just before 2 a.m. and headed back to his Caesars Palace suite. On Saturday, Federline is expected to return home to Los Angeles, where sons Preston and Jayden remained in the care of a nanny and a bodyguard while their dad went to Vegas.

Kevin Federline Celebrates His Birthday in Las Vegas - Britney Spears, Kevin Federline : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

ohhh i can feel the tide turning, back to hating kfed and liking brit.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Why ... because he went out for his birthday?

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Why ... because he went out for his birthday?
    because the media is spinning it to be a bad celebration. personally i'm still taking kfed over Brit.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Yeah, he still sounds like the best, albeit drunker, option.

Flanked by a group of 20 pals, including his family and attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline headed straight to his VIP table where he was greeted by ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.
    I'm torn between thinking Shar and KFug planned the whole Twitters debacle, and are now revelling in their cleverness - and the reality that most likely they're both far too stupid to pull something like that off.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I think they're just good friends ... which is good for the kids. I also think he'd probably get along with Shitney too, if she wasn't off her nut.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I think they're just good friends ... which is good for the kids. I also think he'd probably get along with Shitney too, if she wasn't off her nut.
    Maybe, but Shar strikes me as a particularly opportunistic asshole. She's always popping up to discuss Britney and Kevin or some aspect of their life.

If I believe the party line they pitched, KFug ditched Shar for Britney without actually telling her to her face. If that's true and I'm Shar, there's no way in freaking hell I'd humiliate myself further by clinging to fame via their coattails.

I don't know, it just feels very seedy and nefarious.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    If I believe the party line they pitched, KFug ditched Shar for Britney without actually telling her to her face. If that's true and I'm Shar, there's no way in freaking hell I'd humiliate myself further by clinging to fame via their coattails.
    Well, they do have kids together, so it would be hard [and not particularly desirable] for her to completely disassociate herself from him. Maybe she sees it as just making the best of what happened. If I'm not mistaken, she was with him for his birthday last year, too, and he goes over to her house for holidays, so I think they are still pretty chummy.

I still think $har and Kevin planned everything... him hooking up with Britney...having kids...getting her money, all of it! Poor Shar left looking like the hurt ex (so she could come back into the picture later). Well done, bitches! Well done!

Gold Member

Kevin needs to ditch the haircut. And Shar needs to ditch the fake colored eye contacts.

"I lost my voice at the craps tables and I lost all BRITNEY'S money," he went on to say in a raspy voice, before a friend dragged him away from the mic.
    *snicker*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I don't care what K-Fed does, as long as he doesn't try to rap again.

^^Papazao was an instant classic. Sugar Hill Gang had nothing on him!

Anywho, Shar and KFed are Bonnie and Clyde. I will always believe these two planned the whole thing.

On Friday night, Britney Spears's ex-husband took a break from parenting to ring in his 30th birthday at Pure Nightclub – the same place he celebrated his birthday last year.
    Righttt......that's why his bodyguard too his son to the dentist the other day. He doesn't parent them anymore than Britney does.

Thread Information