Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears' dad wants K-Fed to reunite with Britney, become conservator

Elite Member

Thumbs down Britney Spears' dad wants K-Fed to reunite with Britney, become conservator

Britney’s dad Jamie wants K-Fed to reunite with Britney and become conservator

Britney, K-Fed and Sean Preston in June, 2006
    The National Enquirer is claiming that during that K-Fed and Jamie Spears’ golf outing they discussed the issue of whether Federline would step in for Britney’s dad as the conservator of her estate. They also claim that Britney’s dad tried to convince the Fed Ex to reunite with his daughter and get back with her. Since there was a custody hearing after this golf date, everyone assume that Jamie and the Fedex were trying to work out a way to let Britney spend more time with her sons, but it’s possible that they Jamie was also interested in a handover of his daughter’s affairs. The Enquirer focuses on the fact that Britney is going to need mental health treatment for the rest of her life, which would be a potential reason for her dad to want to bail out now:
    With Britney Spears likely facing life-long mental health care, her dad Jamie Spears has asked her ex-husband Kevin Federline to reunite with her and assume legal control of her affairs, sources say.
    But Kevin is resisting Jamie’s request to relieve him as a conservator of Britney’s estate, according to insiders.
    “Jamie is tired, and he’d like Kevin to be involved with Britney’s medical care,” and insider told The Enquirer…
    Jamie, 55, has been overseeing [Britney’s] medical care and estate as her court-appointed co-conservator. But his conservatorship expires on July 31 - and he discussed his troubled daughter’s future with Kevin while the two played golf on March 8, the source revealed.
    “Jamie knows that Britney has never stopped loving Kevin - and Jamie wants his grandsons to be raised by both their parents,” added the insider.
    But 30-year-old Kevin… says he’s too busy raising their sons - Sean, 2, and Jayden, 1, - to look after Britney, too.
    “Kevin said he can’t worry about Britney - and worry about his children being around an unstable mother, too. Kevin doesn’t want the burden,” said the insider…
    “Kevin told Jamie that he is not in love with Britney anymore - and he can’t get over the fact that Britney slept with some of hsi friends, plus other people he knows in the music business,” added the insider.
    “Kevin just doesn’t see how they could ever get back together and make things work.”
    [From The National Enquirer, print edition, March 31, 2008]
    If all this is true, you can’t blame Britney’s dad for trying - or K-Fed for turning him down flat. Britney is doing better and all, but there isn’t much motivation for Federline to get back together with her. His life has only improved since they’ve split up while Britney’s has obviously been incredibly rough for her and her loved ones. At least she’s sort of back on track now and seems to have her medication stabilized.
    According to the March 17 edition of In Touch, she is on just Lithium, Risperdal and Xanax now, which is down from a cocktail that included Ativan, Vicodin, Thorazine and Oxycontin. As to how they would know this, 13 hospital workers were fired for snooping through her records at UCLA medical center. These didn’t include her psychiatric records, but it’s possible that her medications were listed.
    Meanwhile Britney’s creepy ex-friend Sam Lutfi is still not out of the picture. He filed papers last week asking that her commissioner case be reassigned to another judge. Lutfi’s restraining order which prevents him from seeing or contacting Britney was extended until April 16, at which point the man who bragged about drugging her food can appear in court to plead his case. He has no lawyer and will be representing himself.

I think this is about as true as that other crap story about K-Fed wanting to get back with Shitney. Guy's probably breathing a sigh of relief that he's away from her.

It is not in her best interest to get her back into a failed relationship. If it didn't work the first time, it most likely wouldn't work the second time.

“Jamie is tired, and he’d like Kevin to be involved with Britney’s medical care,” and insider told The Enquirer…
    Twitters has a mother that could help take some of this load. I'm no fan of KFug, but most people wouldn't expect an ex-husband to manage his ex-wife's mental health care.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I call bullshit on this, if it were my parents looking after me there's no way in hell they'd want to give my long-term care over into the hands of anyone else, especially my druggie no-job ex-husband.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

LOL

As if. No judge in their right mind would award conservatorship to an ex-husband who is not on good terms with the wife, let alone award Kevin freakin' Federline conservatorship.

Shame. I was starting to have faith in the Enquirer.
    ssabmud

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh, please let this be speculation. Good grief, if true POOR Britney, she does not need to get back with KFed!! At least not until she is out from under a conservatorship and of her own device.

i believe it bc her dad seems like an idiot & lazy too.he cant be bothered with all this i bet
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Are they serious?? Are they retarded??

Never mind...

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    LOL

As if. No judge in their right mind would award conservatorship to an ex-husband who is not on good terms with the wife, let alone award Kevin freakin' Federline conservatorship.

Shame. I was starting to have faith in the Enquirer.
    Well, you know there was a time when we all thought there was no way Kevin freakin' Federline would get sole custody...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, give K-Fug the conservatorship. Let him stuff the G-strings of every stripper in a 200-mile radius with the remainder of Britney's money. Capital idea.

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Enquirer is really getting desperate to sell their rag. i scream bullshit on this one!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well someone has to step up because that terrorist Lutfi is determined to get back in control and resume slowly killing her.

Hell it's not poor Britney, it's poor parents, and the other people that have to take care of her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Im calling BS on this one too, 2000 per month rent free and a car is too good a deal for Jaime to pass up, plus the control of the entire estate? (which could be for the long term)
    Last edited by ingi; March 24th, 2008 at 10:53 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information