Thread: Want a piece of Britney Spears? Her 'How I Met Your Mother' wardrobe to be auctioned

Default Want a piece of Britney Spears? Her 'How I Met Your Mother' wardrobe to be auctioned

Want A Piece Of Britney Spears? Her 'How I Met Your Mother' Wardrobe To Be Auctioned

LOS ANGELES (AP) - It seems almost everybody wants a piece of Britney Spears, and at least six pieces are officially for sale.
    Spears' wardrobe from her guest-starring stint on CBS' ''How I Met Your Mother'' will be sold at an online auction to benefit the Natural Resources Defense Council, an environmental organization.
    The weeklong auction begins Monday night, just after the episode featuring the pop star is set to air. Spears plays a flirty receptionist who falls for show's main character.
    A half-dozen Spears-worn items will be available, including a navy print Juicy Couture dress, a yellow Nannette Lepore dress and a cream Nannette Lepore cardigan with blue flower details.
    CBS and 20th Century Fox Television, which produces the show, are sponsoring the auction.

Want A Piece Of Britney Spears? Her 'How I Met Your Mother' Wardrobe To Be Auctioned - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Eli

Some freaks out there will be obsessed with how there will be flakes of her skin left behind forever in these items of clothing. Like she's a God or something.

Thread Information