Thread: Candy Spelling: My daughter makes my purse shake (beeyotch alert)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Candy Spelling: My daughter makes my purse shake (beeyotch alert)

Candy Spelling

My Daughter Makes My Purse Shake

Mrs. Spelling, your purse is making the locker it's in shake and vibrate."
    I was being wheeled into yet another elbow surgery, so I was sure I was hallucinating.

"Look, Mrs. Spelling, your daughter is the next guest," a nurse in the pre-op area seemed to say a few seconds later, pointing at a monitor in the hallway.
    Ah, that explained why my purse was shaking the locker. Whenever Tori was on TV, I got a flood of phone calls. I wanted more pre-op drugs. My daughter's book had just come out, and I had been barraged with phone calls, emails, letters and strangers in restaurants reporting what she was saying. Now I was imagining that even the hospital medical staff was talking about the book.
    "Hi, Candy," my surgeon said. "Just watched Tori. She said you and she have a good and non-confrontational relationship."
    "Where's the anesthesiologist?" I asked. "Something is wrong with the anesthetic. It's not working."
    I thought I heard someone say something about why Tori thought she could get an inheritance when her mother was still alive. "Kids don't get inheritances until both parents pass, and the mother looks quite healthy," one of the operating room experts declared to another.
    More drugs. More drugs.
    I saw lights, heard muffled voices, a nurse came over, and someone said the surgery was over. I fell back asleep and was moved to my room.
    "Mrs. Spelling, look. Isn't that your daughter on television?" a disembodied voice asked.
    Sure enough. I opened my eyes, and there was Tori on another talk show.
    "My mother is a great grandmother," I think she said. "Our relationship is fine."
    I knew that. I had just seen my grandson, and we were already becoming great buddies. I was excited that Tori is pregnant again, and I'd be a grandmother of two soon.
    "Mrs. Spelling, would you like some water?"
    "Yes, please."
    "Here. You were in surgery for a while, so I'm not sure if you know your daughter was on TV this morning. She has a new book, and she showed pictures of birthday parties you and your husband gave for her."
    "Uh, huh. May I have more water, please?"
    I learned another lesson today. Even surgery doesn't shield mothers of famous children from their escapades. I wonder how isolated wilderness camps really are. I could probably still answer questions on my website, as I've been doing since the book came out, if the wilderness wasn't too isolated. I'll have to ask my doctor when I can travel. Candy Spelling: My Daughter Makes My Purse Shake - Entertainment on The Huffington Post
    Last edited by ingi; March 22nd, 2008 at 11:18 AM.

You know we get all this BS from Tori and Candy, and all I'm wondering is what does Randy Spelling have to say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I love it how the hospital techs are speculating if Candi dies, then Tori gets all the money. Only in LA baby!
    Last edited by ingi; March 21st, 2008 at 03:17 PM.

Candy spelling sure yaks alot.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    You know we get all this BS from Tori and Candy, and all I'm wondering is what does Randy Spelling have to say?
    My guess is nothing if he wants the cash?!!
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Why's Candy having elbow surgery?

Does Tori really think a tell all is a good idea if she still wants mommas cash?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Why's Candy having elbow surgery?

Does Tori really think a tell all is a good idea if she still wants mommas cash?
    I think Tori has resigned herself to the fact that she has to wait to get the moolah until Candy dies

I think Candy was one cold hearted selfish bitch as a mother and that is why Tori is the way she is..
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    I think Tori has resigned herself to the fact that she has to wait to get the moolah until Candy dies
    Only if she doesn't critisise her choice of excort / boyfriend in the future....
    Free Charmed.

Thread Information