Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt confirm they are having fraternal twins (fertility meds)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt confirm they are having fraternal twins (fertility meds)

Published: Mar 21, 2008

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Confirm Fraternal Twins, Boy & Girl
    by Staff

Angelina Jolie is reportedly expecting a boy and girl, and the 32-year-old actress and her partner Brad Pitt - who already have three adopted children and one biological daughter - are thrilled with the news.
    Jolie/Pitt say they can't wait to introduce their kids to the twins when Angelina gives birth this summer.
    A source said: "They are having a boy and a girl. Because Angelina took fertility treatments to help her ovulate, her babies are fraternal. They're ecstatic. She can't wait."
    Although Angelina is enjoying the pregnancy, she is said to be finding the strain of carrying two babies hard work.
    The source added to In Touch Weekly magazine: "It has been a bit difficult for Angelina. She is out of breath a lot but loves every second of it."
    The actress plans to raise her babies in France, to honour her late mother Marcheline Bertrand - who was of French-Canadian descent on her father's side - and Brad is said to be fully supportive of the big move.
    The source said: "He told her he loves going along with her crazy plans. He has learned to live with a messy house with toys everywhere."
    The couple have reportedly bought a chateau in the south of France which they plan to make their new family home.
    Marcheline died of overian cancer in January 2007. (c) BANG Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Confirm Fraternal Twins, Boy & Girl - Tittle-Tattle Too™: The Post Chronicle

Two more blobs for Angie to ignore.

It doesn't sound like Brad and Ang confirmed anything, just another anonymous source.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, she'll raise them in France, for what, 2 months?

We'd she have to take fertility drugs anyway? She didn't need them when she trapped Brad the first time...
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She'll be back in New Orleans in about 6 months time.
    Last edited by ingi; March 21st, 2008 at 01:19 PM.

How can you trap someone? I think Brad was a more than willing partner in the baby making process.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post

We'd she have to take fertility drugs anyway? She didn't need them when she trapped Brad the first time...
    Brad walked, no ran, willingly into that Veiny Flytrap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    It doesn't sound like Brad and Ang confirmed anything, just another anonymous source.
    thats what i thought. it says in the title, Angelina and Brad confirm, and then the body of the article says ' a source says'
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

The actress plans to raise her babies in France, to honour her late mother Marcheline Bertrand - who was of French-Canadian descent on her father's side ...

Could this statement be more stupid? Unless we've timewarped back to the 1600's, France has nothing to do with modern-day French Canadians. Next they'll be telling us that AJ's mother was instrumental in settling New France [Quebec].

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Two more blobs for Angie to ignore.
    And the nannies to raise.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    thats what i thought. it says in the title, Angelina and Brad confirm, and then the body of the article says ' a source says'
    The source is Jennifer Aniston. She's writing a tell-all book, don't cha know, and has the inside scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I was just going to post the same thing! lol

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

And whether or not she took fertility drugs is an open question. <lots of people have fraternal twins without treatment.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

They are going to have so many kids! The thought of already having four kids under, what, five? Then having twins.. Absolute nightmare! But good luck to them! Lol.

There is a higher chance of having twins the older you get, because your ovaries will start releasing more than one egg at a time due to the onset of menopause.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Remember when she all zero population growth and said having biological kids was selfish with so many needy kids in the world? Now she's one of those people who don't just pop out one sprog, they've gotta take fertility meds to pop out even more.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information