Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Phillippe says he stopped Googling himself because it’s depressing

Default Ryan Phillippe says he stopped Googling himself because it’s depressing

Ryan Phillippe says he stopped Googling himself because it’s depressing

Ryan Phillippe was on Jay Leno last night, and his interview was pretty entertaining. Leno opened up with the statement that he’d Googled Ryan. Ryan said that he stopped doing that because it’s depressing and people say hateful things online since they’re anonymous.
    On “hateful comments” online
    “I’ve stopped Googling myself. Some of the stuff that you see when you are someone who is known is so depressing. Just the comments. People make really hateful comments sometimes, because there’s anonymity and you can get away with it.”

On his first role, a gay teenager on a soap opera
    Ryan didn’t elaborate and then Leno told him that he found out that Ryan played the first gay teenager in a soap opera on “One Life to Life.” Ryan said he was 17 and came from Delaware and it was his first paying job as an actor. He said that the local Baptist church “had a little bit of a reaction to it.”
    Ryan said his character’s name was “Billy Douglas,” and Leno asked him to give the camera his gayest look and he laughed and said he wouldn’t do it. Ryan fidgeted in his seat and said “are you just going to embarrass me tonight?” and then got up jokingly like he was going to leave but sat down again.

On his “naked commercial”
    Leno said “You also made a naked commercial” and Ryan countered “I am not kidding, I am going to walk off this stage right now.”
    Ryan then said “I feel kind of cheap actually… it was for Armani jeans. I was probably only 19, and David Lachapelle who is a like real serious photographer… it was a commercial that he was doing and he saw me at a restaurant and put me in it, and I didn’t know that I would end up being naked in skid row at 2:00 in the morning with rats crawling around.”

After the break Leno asked Ryan how he spent his money when he first started making it and he said that he bought a lot of CDs and music and that his first big purchase was a house for his parents.
    On his kids
    Then Leno brought up the fact that Ryan is a Frank Sinatra fan and he said he has a 12 year-old bulldog named Frank and that his daughter, Ava, was named after Sinatra’s second wife Ava Gardner. Leno said he used to open for Sinatra and that they did North Carolina once and the crowd wasn’t receptive to Sinatra’s jokes.
    Ryan called Ava “amazing, beautiful,” and said “I can’t believe I have an eight year-old daughter.” He also mentioned his son, Deacon.
    He was promoting his new film Stop Loss which is about a soldier called back to war in Iraq after his tour of duty ends. It is out in the US on March 28.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Ryan Phillippe says he stopped Googling himself because it’s depressing
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Bronze Member

Aw, how sad! I only write positive things about him

Hit By Ban Bus!

You mean besides the fact he was screwing around with some Canadian waitress while he was still married to Reese? poor baby...

I guess it kind of hurts to find out that your not loved as much as you think you are.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I'm sure it is depressing to see in black and white that you're a pathetic cheating loser with a C List career that could have been A List if you'd only kept the choo-choo in the station.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm sure it is depressing to see in black and white that's you're a pathetic cheating loser with a C List career that could have been A List if you'd only kept the choo-choo in the station.
    aint that the truth. he better make Reese's $$$ last a looong time!

maybe he's a closet Gossiprocker and has read our comments on him and his cheating

i watched the interview, and i swear, it didnt look like Ryan was joking when he said he was going to leave. and then after he was done, Lisa Lampanelli was the next guest, and she blew him outta the water. it was funny
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lisa Lampanelli is great on the Friars Roasts, she should have made Ryan leave.

I'm sure it is depressing to see in black and white that you're a pathetic cheating loser with a C List career that could have been A List if you'd only kept the choo-choo in the station.
    Yep, there's that. I'm not sure what I think of him as a person, but he is gorgeous to look at..

Depressing, hell tell him to visit gossip rocks, which I'm sure he has already. Chump

So he used to sit at home, googling himself? He looks like the type to be self-obsorbed if no one were talking about him.
    Ryan did it to himself, he's is or shall I say, was a respected actor Depression I can sympathise and maybe his confidence came his acting, but dont expect us to feel sorry when you decide to make a spectical of yourself.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I'm lovin' it!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

He needs to keep reading what's said about him online, lest he forgets that he's really just a marginally talented cheating douchebag.

if you'd only kept the choo-choo in the station.
    bahahahahahahahaahahahaaaa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information