Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jealous Kate Hudson rushes to Miami as Owen Wilson falls for Jennifer Aniston

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Jealous Kate Hudson rushes to Miami as Owen Wilson falls for Jennifer Aniston

Love Triangle: Kate Hudson, Jennifer Aniston & Owen Wilson

March 19, 2008

Last week, Star told you that sparks were flying for Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson on the Miami set of the upcoming film Marley & Me. But don't count out Kate Hudson just yet!

Star has learned that after word got out about Jennifer and Owen's explosive chemistry, Goldie Hawn's daughter raced back to Florida to pour on the charm.

"When Kate heard that Owen was going to work with Jen, she wasn't worried, because she thought Jen was older and not Owen's type," says an insider. Plus, the two women have been friends for years. "Besides, Jen used to date Vince Vaughn, and Kate knows that Owen is Vince's good friend and that Vince still cares for her. But once Owen started raving to Kate about Jen, saying how cool and pretty she is and how much he liked working with her, Kate got worried."

Even though Jennifer has recently been linked to Brian Bouma, a crew member on her last movie, Traveling, Kate has cause for concern. Eyewitnesses in Miami say that Owen and Jen are growing closer as they play an on-screen husband and wife.

"They're laughing all the time and always touching and hugging, even when the cameras aren't rolling," says a source. "Their connection is amazing!"

They've been meeting up after hours, too, sources tell Star. Owen is staying at a private home on exclusive Star Island, and Jen is at the deluxe Mandarin Oriental hotel. But on March 14, the actor was spotted entering the Mandarin — and he didn't leave until 10:30 a.m. the next day.

"He arrives and leaves when no one is around," says a source in Miami. "They seem to be trying not to be seen together."

Kate was in Miami earlier in the month but left for New York — with son Ryder — to see her ex-hubby Chris Robinson. But word soon drifted back about Owen and Jen's hot connection — and Kate quickly returned to Florida. She flew in on Saturday, March 15, says a source, and spent the night with Owen on Star Island. Later that weekend, the couple were spotted at a private classical concert at the Lincoln Theater in Miami Beach.

"They looked adorable together," says an eyewitness. "At one point, Owen put his hand on Kate's leg. She was giggling like a schoolgirl. They didn't seem to hide their affection."

For much more on the Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Owen Wilson love triangle, pick up the new issue of Star — on sale now!

Are you on Team Aniston or Team Hudson? Tell us who you think makes the better couple. Star Magazine | News | Love Triangle: Kate Hudson, Jennifer Aniston & Owen Wilson

Oh puh-leeze. The Star can shovel some shit, can't they?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

God,Owen's back must've hurt will all that chin weight against it.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

They expect us to believe that these two are fighting over penis nose? What a load of BS
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Can you imagine their children? With giant chins and penis noses?!?!?!
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Ha, finally Jennifer's in a love triangle that doesn't involve Brad and Angie.

When Kate heard that Owen was going to work with Jen, she wasn't worried, because she thought Jen was older and not Owen's type," says an insider. Plus, the two women have been friends for years. "Besides, Jen used to date Vince Vaughn, and Kate knows that Owen is Vince's good friend and that Vince still cares for her. But once Owen started raving to Kate about Jen, saying how cool and pretty she is and how much he liked working with her, Kate got worried."
    That whole paragraph is just lame.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Owen is Vince's good friend and that Vince still cares for her
    Yeah right. It's called post traumatic stress disorder from dealing with her shitty acting.

Kate needs to stop messing with Owen and let him do what he wants without her interfering or playing games with him. If he wants to be with her, he will. Considering her fondness for leading him on and then dumping him, I think the best thing she can do is to leave him alone. If I were one of his family members, I'd be doing everything I could to keep her away from him.

Talk about creating a story to match the pictures they've overpaid for!
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    They expect us to believe that these two are fighting over penis nose? What a load of BS
    Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    All three are fug

How can you have a love triangle when one of the people is always getting dumped and kicked to the chin by every guy she meets?

Hopefully, this thread will bring KF out of hiding to defend Jenni.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Kate needs to stop messing with Owen and let him do what he wants without her interfering or playing games with him. If he wants to be with her, he will. Considering her fondness for leading him on and then dumping him, I think the best thing she can do is to leave him alone. If I were one of his family members, I'd be doing everything I could to keep her away from him.
    Owen dumped Kate, she scared him away with wedding plans, apparently.

The Chin's people probably planted this story.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information