Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow rubs shoulders with Prince Charles

Default Gwyneth Paltrow rubs shoulders with Prince Charles

Gwyneth Paltrow spent last night dining with pop royalty and today she mingled with the Prince of Wales at a charity event in London.

After her girls' only evening with Madonna, the Hollywood actress graced the red carpet this afternoon at the UK finals of the Celebrate Success Awards held at The Odeon in London's Leicester Square.

The actress, who wore a grey frock and black cropped jacket, arrived alone - there was still no sight of her husband, Coldplay front man Chris Martin. Scroll down for more...
    Greetings, Your Highness: Prince Charles and Gwyneth Paltrow, with actor Kevin Spacey (centre) make one another's acquaintance at a charity event in London today

Read more...

The ceremony was organised by the Prince's Trust, a charity established by Prince Charles more than 30 years ago.
    Gwyneth, sporting a new shoulder-length hairstyle, revealed: "I am a great admirer of The Prince of Wales. The work he has done through his charity to help young people is quite remarkable."
    Scroll down for more...
    VIPs: Prince Charles and Gwyneth Paltrow arrived at a ceremony organised by the Prince's Trust in London today

She later paid tribute to a reformed heroin and crack addict who has set up a business educating thousands of school children and prisoners on the dangers of drugs and binge-drinking.

Ian Fisher, 20, from The Wirral, Merseyside, won the Learning and Skills Council Young Achiever Award the ceremony.

The honours recognise young people who have overcome homelessness, drug addiction and unemployment to achieve success with the charity's support.
    Scroll down for more...
    Solo mission: the actress arrived alone - there was again no sign of her husband Chris Martin

Gwyneth said: "Ian has shown remarkable will-power and strength of character to overcome drug addiction and prison. I am personally humbled by how such a young man can put his past experiences to good use and help others avoid similar problems."

Years of substance misuse have left Mr Fisher with chronic and life-threatening medical problems.
    He said: "Drugs education, I feel, is the way forward to stopping drug abuse happening in the first place. I am not going to stand down from this crusade that I am on until I have made some difference."

The Prince and I: Now Gwyneth Paltrow rubs shoulders with Charles | the Daily Mail

I like the hair.

^^ Yep. If we hear of a break up soon, it will make perfect sense!

^ its totally doing to happen.

Gold Member

I don't know why, but it would make me sad if they broke up. What rumors have we heard about them splitting?

Thread Information