Thread: Nicole Richie thinks Paris Hilton is “a nightmare”

Elite Member

Default Nicole Richie thinks Paris Hilton is “a nightmare”

Mar 17
    '08
    Nicole Richie thinks Paris Hilton is “a nightmare”

It’s never any big surprise to hear that things aren’t going well between Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton. Frankly, it’s a big surprise to hear otherwise. The two had an infamous falling out in 2005, supposedly after Nicole screened a copy of Paris’ sex tape “One Night In Paris” on a big screen TV. Though they eventually reconciled, they clearly haven’t been as tight since then. Paris is now dating Benji Madden, twin brother of Nicole’s boyfriend Joel Madden. Though several stories have claimed Nicole set up the pair to get Benji out of her hair, it seems that’s the last thing from the truth. Apparently Nicole can barely stand Paris, and having her date Benji just increases the time she has to spend with her.
    Feud 2.0 is all about the whirlwind relationship between Nicole’s future brother-in-law, Benji Madden, and Paris, a hookup that’s left Nicole fuming with her friend. “Nicole has made it clear to Paris that she doesn’t like her seeing (Benji),” an insider told Star. “She thinks Paris is a total nightmare to be around and just wants her to go away. She isn’t happy about Paris once again crashing what is now her picture-perfect life.”
    So why does Nicole suddenly see her BFF as a big burden? Allegedly it all goes back to Benji’s breakup with her other pal Sophie Monk. Sophie and Benji were engaged, but split up in February. While no one’s accusing Paris of stealing him away, Nicole doesn’t like the timing.
    “She feels that Paris screwed Sophie over by coming on to Benji so quickly,” the source revealed to the magazine. “Her allegiance is definitely with Sophie — she doesn’t trust Paris one bit.” Apparently Nicole’s plan is to wait it out and hope for, well, the worst. “Nicole is just hoping Paris’ relationship with Benji goes down the toilet as quickly as most of her other relationships have. She just wants to get on with her life without Paris.”
    [From MSNBC]
    I wonder how this kind of gossip plays out at home. I couldn’t be around someone who’d said something like that about me – but if most celebs paid attention to all the gossip about them, they’d be in a constant state of bickering with nearly everyone they knew. Somehow these two ladies are so petty and empty that it wouldn’t surprise me if Nicole had said this type of thing about Paris – and it wouldn’t surprise me if Paris was just dating Benji to piss off Nicole. Either way, dating the brother of your supposed best friend is probably a little too close for comfort. But I’m guessing Nicole’s prediction will be correct, and Paris will be bored of Benji in under a month.

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Nicole Richie thinks Paris Hilton is “a nightmare”

Duh, we ALL think Paris is a nightmare....
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Why does Nicole continue to associate with that slag if she hates her SO much? I don't understand how anyone could willingly be friends with the skank bag.

She's going to marry him just to spite Nicole.

I was wondering when we would hear something from Nicole on the Paris/Benji 'relationship'. Kick her ass Nicole
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Why does Nicole continue to associate with that slag if she hates her SO much? I don't understand how anyone could willingly be friends with the skank bag.
    Havn't you ever had a friend that you just couldn't seem to phase out of your life?

I've been trying on one for over 3 years...and nada!

Quote Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
    She's going to marry him just to spite Nicole.
    That's always a good reason to get married.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    Havn't you ever had a friend that you just couldn't seem to phase out of your life?

No, never had that problem. Once there is a problem I am done with you forever; it's kinda like they are dead, they just don't exist anymore.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Originally Posted by cmmdee

I was going to say the same thing. I've had friends that I've tried to shake and it just doesn't work sometimes, especially when you've known them as long as these two have known each other. Sometimes you're just stuck with 'em.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    No, never had that problem. Once there is a problem I am done with you forever; it's kinda like they are dead, they just don't exist anymore.
    Same here.
    They get a kiss on each cheek and a flower in their lapel
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    Same here.
    Bijoux,

Gotta say I'm with Sweetie & Kandy here. I just cut them out. I had a 'toxic' friend some time back. She would drag me down and make me feel bad and everything was a competition and one day I had to "break up" with her. No looking back. Best break up ever! Was so nice to finally be free. LOL. It was hard but sooo worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KandyKorn View Post
    Same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Bijoux,

Gotta say I'm with Sweetie & Kandy here. I just cut them out. I had a 'toxic' friend some time back. She would drag me down and make me feel bad and everything was a competition and one day I had to "break up" with her. No looking back. Best break up ever! Was so nice to finally be free. LOL. It was hard but sooo worth it!
    Count me in here...once I'm done with a toxic relationship of any kind, I banish people for life. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. People do not cross me twice.

Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Thread Information