Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heavy make-up fails to conceal the deteriorating state of Amy Winehouse's skin

Exclamation Heavy make-up fails to conceal the deteriorating state of Amy Winehouse's skin

Not even a hefty slather of make-up can hide the shocking state of Amy Winehouse's skin.

The singer was seen leaving her Camden home with the two-pence coin-sized rash on her face, which her spokesperson previously described as 'impetigo'.

Impetigo is an infection of the skin caused by a bacteria which causes a blistered crusty rash.

Amy Winehouse

Amy's skin looks shockingly blemished and scabby, raising concerns about her health.

However, the rash, which she has reportedly been taking antibiotics to clear up, does not appear to be healing.

And in general, Amy's health appears to have deteriorated since her comeback Grammys performance, with her once healthy-looking skin now appears scabby, and blemished.

It seems the singer is hoping a sun-kissed look could improve the appearance of her skin - a sun bed was delivered to her home today.

A sun bed is delivered to Amy's house in North London

But even a tan would not be able to hide the fresh scratches which were evident on her arm, which raises more fears about the singer's well-being, and whether she may be self-harming.

The Grammy winner was first spotted with the infection, which initially revealed itself as a lump on her face early in the month fuelling speculation that it was caused by a hard knock on her face.

Fresh cuts: The marks on Amy's arm will cause concern that the singer has started self-harming again. She has admitted cuttting herself before as a child.

Winehouse tried to cover it with heavy make up but that failed to hide the appearance of the infection.

A close friend confirmed the health scare adding that Amy had "suffered some form of skin infection—maybe an allergic reaction."

And her spokesman insisted: "Amy has been diagnosed with impetigo which she's been told can be highly contagious.

Record bosses are said to be set to order her back to rehab after being reported to be back on drugs again.

"Because of that she's been put on antibiotics and may have to stay home alone for the next few days."

However, Amy has not stayed home, and has been seen out a number of times partying with pals Kelly Osbourne and Mark Ronson.

But she walked out just two weeks later to perform via satellite-link at the Grammys, where she won five awards.

A source said recently: "All the optimism after the Grammys has gone. Amy is sliding towards oblivion."

Meanwhile Rolling Stone Keith Richards has revealed the only modern pop star he rates is troubled Amy.

Amy has gone back to her partying ways and even rocker Keith Richards has warned she should get smart quick. Amy was ordered to rehab in January after a video showed her smoking deadly crack while high on cocaine, ecstasy and Valium.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Blemished: Amy is still suffering from impetigo according to her spokesperson. Her skin appears scabbed and blemished.

Amy Winehouse's once-healthy looks are again a thing of the past as the singer was seen leaving her Camden home today with ravaged looking skin

But the guitarist - famous for his huge consumption of illegal drugs - warned that Amy "wouldn't be around for long" unless she cleaned up her act.

The Stones' lead singer Mick Jagger also said Winehouse's music would suffer because of the time she spent dealing with the authorities over drugs.

Asked which modern artists he rated, he told The Mail on Sunday's Live! magazine: "There's only one person. That girl Amy. "Mind you, that girl isn't going to be around long unless she sorts herself out pretty quick. Amy's got to get smart."

But wise Richards, 64, said he did not expect her to listen.

He said: "I'm not a preacher. But I've been there and you have to pass it on."

source: Heavy make-up fails to conceal the state of Amy Winehouse's deteriorating skin | the Daily Mail

Get well Amy...pleeeaze.
    Last edited by CherryDarling; March 17th, 2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I guess Michael Jackson isn't the only infamous white woman whose face is falling apart.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

It looks almost like lesions.

i guess faded tattoos from the tanning bed is the least of her issues right now.

her face is just... no words. ick..
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Like SLATHERING MAKEUP ON it will help it get better...

Gawd, her face looks terrible!

She looks like shit.
    Rock the fuck on!

I'm wondering if she may be the HIV+ singer...those look like lesions to me.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

She's going to die soon. How sad. So much talent, such a waste.

She's just so damn disgusting. I'm just waiting for her OD.
    ssabmud

She's such a mess. Maybe the UV light helps with impetigo?

Why does she show off her arms if she's been cutting? She's always in a tank top, no matter the weather. Is it a transparent cry for attention? I thought cutters wanted to hide their cuts?

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I'm so glad you said it first. That's what they look like to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    I agree....impetigo is rash-like and looks like a rash. That is not a rash.
    Playful~

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow...its seems to me that a lot of people who get undeserved breaks in life...waste away in stupid addictions and mental problems...

hope she gets in the right track, but I dont think she will....

Hit By Ban Bus!

It also looks like she put a cig out on her face maybe. So sad.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information