Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex-girlfriend speaks out about fling with John Lennon

Default Ex-girlfriend speaks out about fling with John Lennon

Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out About Fling With John Lennon

Yoko Ono and John Lennon began divorce proceedings five years before he was murdered - the late Beatle's ex-girlfriend claims.
    The Beatles star dated his former assistant May Pang for 18 months from 1974 to 75, with Ono's consent and encouragement - because the couple's own marriage was in turmoil.
    They spent time together in Los Angeles and New York - described later by Lennon as his "lost weekend" - before the star unexpectedly returned to Ono.
    Thirty-three years later, Pang is promoting a book of intimate snaps she took during her fling with Lennon - and recounting memories of their time together.
    She claims Lennon never wanted to reunite with Ono and had already agreed to divorce her.
    She says, "We had just returned to New York from Los Angeles and she asked for a divorce and he said 'yes'. She wanted a party to announce it. John was very laid back. He said, 'Do whatever you want. Whatever makes it easy.'"
    Pang claims Lennon was so keen to make the split permanent - he grew frustrated when Ono began to stall: "It got so complicated that he said, 'Let's get the f#$king divorce over with.' Then we didn't hear about it. And then she told him, 'The stars aren't right right now.' Maybe in her mind, she thought he wasn't going to go through with it: 'Let's test him.'"

Ex-Girlfriend Speaks Out About Fling With John Lennon - Starpulse Entertainment News Blog
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Bronze Member

May Pang needs to go away already, and take her delusions of true love with her. Lennon himself said he was miserable without Yoko and called her every night to ask "Can I come home now?"

Didn't she write a tell all book shortly after his death back in the 80's? I know John and Yoko were pretty heavy into heroin at the time this all went down. John was no saint but I think he and Yoko had a deep love for each other and they seemed very happy at the time of his death. No matter what anyone thought they had what seemed as deep a connection as Paul and Linda. He was a shitty dad to Julian which is too bad because if he had lived I think things may have been different and Yoko has mellowed over the years. I guess I don't get why it's coming to light again after so many years. Maybe the new generation didn't know about this segment of their life.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Bronze Member

It's coming to light again after so many years because she's promoting a book.

Pang is promoting a book of intimate snaps she took during her fling with Lennon - and recounting memories of their time together.
    This is her second book, and her umpteenth "revelation" about John's private life. 30 years later, I guess John is the only interesting thing that ever happened to her. She really annoys me.

i'm confused, may pang has me in reruns.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by AveDementia View Post
    It's coming to light again after so many years because she's promoting a book.

This is her second book, and her umpteenth "revelation" about John's private life. 30 years later, I guess John is the only interesting thing that ever happened to her. She really annoys me.

I totally agree with you AveDementia. Love your moniker as well. Some people are true StarFuckers and that's her in a nutshell. Am surprised Yoko didn't bother to put the kabash on this but I guess she figures it isn't anything that already hasn't been said before and she remained John's wife and lover until he tragically died.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Bronze Member

Thanks, WesCAdle!

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I've never even heard of this wacko. She sounds like a delusional fantard.

She's not a delusional fantard, what she says is semi-true.

She is 100% true! Even to the point she very good friends with Cynthia and Julian Lennon now. She seems to be a cool person who had a great time with John.
    Love ya,
    Dara

This was the gossip I followed when I was a kid because I was such a Beatle fan. This is what I remember:

John and Yoko were having problems, there were probably drugs involved, he was creatively stuck. John wanted to go to Los Angeles to see if he could get musically motivated again and Yoko told May Pang (their secretary) to "look after him". They fell in love.

During that time in LA, John stayed and hung out with the musician Harry Nilson (Can't Live if Living is Without You), drinking, drugging and getting thrown out of clubs. He'd call Yoko (as it was reported) to ask if he could come home and Yoko would tell him he wasn't ready.

When he returned to NY he recorded Walls and Bridges, did a concert with Elton John and then reunited permanently with Yoko and she got pregnant with Sean. I don't ever remember hearing the word divorce.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Oh ok. That actually makes sense, now that you put it that way.

May Pang was basically John's babysitter. Yoko sent her with John, when he went to the west coast.

She was never anything more than company for John. I'm sure they slept together, but he always wanted Yoko. Yoko had him on a long leash and when she was ready to take him back, she crooked her finger, he came running, and that was the end of May Pang. She served her purpose.

Weird.

Yeah, I don't care for Lennon. He was a piece of shit that rode the times.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information