Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Smith reached Xenu

Default Will Smith reached Xenu

Not that anyone is surprised...

Will Smith, Jada the new faces of Scientology
    Scoop: Will Smith, Jada the new faces of Scientology? - The Scoop - MSNBC.com
    Are Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith and Kimora Lee Simmons the new celebrity faces of Scientology? The case is certainly made in “Scientology Under Siege,” Radar magazine’s April cover story. In the piece, the magazine said, “The Church has also set its sights on African Americans, opening up a center in Harlem in 2003 and making a strong play for Hollywood supercouple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett.”

Sources close to Smith earlier told this column that the actor definitely is becoming a member of the religion. “He’s been getting more and more involved (in Scientology),” said one source. “And it isn’t just him, it’s definitely Jada, too.” “It’s not so much that anyone is upset that Will is becoming a Scientologist,” the source added after seeing a copy of the nine-page Radar piece. “It’s that as he becomes more involved, you’d think he’d sort of help fly the flag with Tom (Cruise), who seems to only get a bad rap for it, while Will does this and comes through just fine.”

As for Kimora Lee Simmons, the Radar piece makes the case for including her among the ranks of celebrity Scientologists. The magazine points to a 2006 gathering where Scientology leader David Miscavige “spoke glowingly of Kimora Lee Simmons’ efforts to distribute a personalized edition of Hubbard’s “The Way to Happiness,” featuring her image on the cover, to school kids in New Jersey.” Simmons’ rep said that the designer/model is not a Scientologist.

If you’re curious about the other celebs that take part in the religion, Radar covers that ground, too. Ones you’re probably aware of are Kirstie Alley, Lisa Marie Presley and Jenna Elfman. Some you might not have known about include musician Beck, former “South Park” chef Isaac Hayes (Hayes reportedly quit the show after it spoofed the religion), Juliette Lewis, Giovanni Ribisi (whose sister happens to be married to Beck), CNN reporter Greta Van Susteren and the voice of Bart Simpson, Nancy Cartwright
    Playful~

LOl Will Smith. Career suicide, buddy.

Not that it matters, you peaked in 1997.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Greta Van Sus????? NOOOOOO!

I don't think anybody would be surprised that Will's been drinking the Kool-Aid.

I'm glad a magazine is finally publishing this. Hopefully people will start listening. I know a lot of people who disregard internet gossip. But dear God, if Kimora is infected then Djimon Hounsou is in danger now!

*sticks fingers in ears* lalalalala I'm not listening lalalalala
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

No.....why.....no!!!
    Love ya,
    Dara

Hit By Ban Bus!

I guess this is O.K. as more celebrities get their tin foil Xenu hats on, more and more people will find out how those guys in the Co$ are milkin´em for all they are worth and ruining their careers...they will see how that money laundering piramid ruins people´s lives, careers and $$$$.... just like Britney ut in slow mo...

To paraphrase Tommy Lee Jones in Men in Black...

"O.K. kid as of now... all that you know means...dick"

Well I guess the Co$ got another money cow
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

dayum

Oh noes... I used to like Will Smith...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Still Being Recruited to Join Scientology by Tom Cruise

Monday, March 17th 2008
    Tommy Wants Will (In More Ways Than One)

The Church of Scientology reportedly wants more African American members in their church and is hoping Will Smith can help them achieve their goal. The church opened up a center in Harlem in 2003 and is actively pursuing Will and Kimora Lee Simmons. Both have denied they are members of Tommy Girl's clan.
    A souce told MSNBC's The Scoop that Will is definitely in the process of becoming a member, “He’s been getting more and more involved. And it isn’t just him, it’s definitely Jada, too. It’s that as he becomes more involved, you’d think he’d sort of help fly the flag with Tom (Cruise), who seems to only get a bad rap for it, while Will does this and comes through just fine.”
    Where's Tommy Lee Jones when you need him? Only ToLee can help Willy get back on track and battle the aliens. The aliens are the enemy! I think it's time for another "Men in Black" sequel to remind Will of this. The Scientologists can have Jada! Maybe it will stop her from making horrific music with her band, Wicked Wisdom.

Radar Magazine
    believes Kimora is involved in the church, because David Miscavige spoke about how Kimora distributed an edition of Hubbard’s “The Way to Happiness,” with her face on the cover, to school kids in NJ. The kids?! Screw the schoolyard drug pushers! This is a bigger threat. Tommy Wants Will (In More Ways Than One) | Dlisted

i thought Will and Jada were already part of Tiny Tom's gang?

At this point, the only person that would surprise me by joining the CO$ is me!!!

Kimora Simmons will be all enthusistic until it comes time to part with the cash. New Minola Line of Shoes or Level V - NO CONTEST. I see her totally pulling a Posh when it comes down to the "cents" part of the deal unlike the other losers on the list. If it ain't free or giving her some thing she'll be gone.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information