Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pimp Jason Itzler jumps on Eliot Spitzer bandwagon with cheerleader whore

Default Pimp Jason Itzler jumps on Eliot Spitzer bandwagon with cheerleader whore

Ashley Alexandra Dupre dressed as a cheerleader during threesomes with Charlie Sheen

The hooker at the heart of the New York Governor sex scandal once dressed as a cheerleader during wild threesomes with actor Charlie Sheen, according to U.S. reports.
    Ashley Alexandra Dupre? is said to have been just 19 when she went with another hooker on nights of sexy role-playing which cost Sheen a staggering $20,000.
    Jason Itzler, a self-styled ‘King of All Pimps’, says Dupre? worked for him under the name ‘Victoria’ years before her tryst brought down one of America’s most famous men, New York Governor Eliot Spitzer. And he claims he sent her and another girl, Cheryl, for steamy sessions with Platoon star Sheen.
    He claims Sheen got the girls to dress up as cheerleaders - and chant his name while performing sex acts.
    ‘They loved Charlie,” Itzer has previously said. “They said he was a great guy, a great lover.
    “One time, he had them dress up like cheerleaders and they chanted, ‘Charlie, Charlie, he’s our man! If he can’t do it, nobody can!”
    Itzler also said that Sheen liked to pretend to be an X-rated movie director and asked the two women to act out various lesbian scenarios for him.
    Sheen, who has a history of being accused of using hookers, denied the story when it first hit U.S. newspapers two years ago, before Dupre’s notoriety.
    “Charlie says the story is 100 percent bogus,” Sheen’s publicist, Stan Rosenfield, said when the story first hit U.S. media.
    But now Itzer has insisted once more that it’s true - revealing that Dupre was one of the girls. He says everyone who went with the girl who is now the world’s most famous hooker left satisfied.
    “This was probably the sexiest, hottest girl I had,” Itzler said. “She’s no joke. She’s an awesome, awesome, super-cool girl.”
    Itzler served jail time in 2006 after confessing to running high-class prostitution ring NY Confidential.
    Ironically it was the most high-profile prostitution ring to be busted while Eliot Spitzer was New York state attorney general.
    “How funny it is - what goes around does come around,” Itzler said. “I’m the king of all pimps. He was the king of hypocrites.”
    Itzler claims he met Dupre? in New York’s super swanky Gansevoort Hotel and she instantly caught his eye.
    Itzler said he gave the then-19-year-old his card and she called him two days later after visiting the NY Confidential Web site.
    He recalled: “She says, ‘Hey, Jason … I want to work for you.’
    “When I caught my breath, I said, ‘Do you know what I do?’
    “She’s like, ‘Yeah.’ I said, ‘Get over here.’ “
    He rechristened the Jersey-girl-turned-call-girl “Victoria,” and she quickly became a favorite of the Confidential clientele - four years before she became $4,300 hooker “Kristen” and torpedoed Gov. Eliot Spitzer.
    Itzler, 41, claimed Dupre? attracted a large and grateful clientele - and soon started earning tens of thousands of dollars a month.
    After her first date, Itzler claimed, he rewarded her with a $2,000 pair of Manolo Blahniks - the favored footwear of Sarah Jessica Parker’s character on ‘Sex and The City’.
    “I used to get e-mails saying, ‘Now I can die happy,’” Itzler said of Dupre?.
    Dupre?’s lawyer has not responded to the report.
    He says she was a workaholic who was on the job six days a week and was often called for repeat business.
    “She thrived on it, like a fish in water,” he said. “Almost like an actor on stage on Broadway. Alive, you know?”
    Itzler was jailed in 2006 after pleading guilty to running the $25,000-a-night prostitution ring. He was released early last year.
    The woman federal wiretappers heard Spitzer arranging to meet at a Washington hotel in February was identified in court papers as “Kristen”, working for Emperor’s Club VIP agency.
    The New York Times later identified her as Dupre, 22, an aspiring singer from New Jersey.
    Dupre? posted a simple online message on her MySpace.com page: “Yeah, I did it.” The page was later changed to read: “Thank you all for your support, it means alot to me.”
    Spitzer’s resignation Wednesday marked a stunning fall from grace for the former state attorney general once known as “Mr Clean” for taking on organized crime and Wall Street corruption, and once seen as presidential material.

By Lee Brown, Mar 14 2008 © Copyright 2008 - Showbiz Spy

Category Offbeat News, Showbiz Gossip
    Ashley Alexandra Dupre dressed as a cheerleader during threesomes with Charlie Sheen | Showbiz Gossip, Showbiz News, Entertainment News - Showbiz Spy
    Free Charmed.

He claims Sheen got the girls to dress up as cheerleaders - and chant his name while performing sex acts.

“One time, he had them dress up like cheerleaders and they chanted, ‘Charlie, Charlie, he’s our man! If he can’t do it, nobody can!”
    ???

Well here to 'the old college try'. If there's a sex scandal anywhere, Sheen's bound to be involved somehow. It's surprising that his marriage with Denise didnt' work out better - she was a pro.

I'll say this about Dupree, she sounds like an 'eager beaver'.
    Last edited by AgentOrange; March 16th, 2008 at 01:26 PM.

This guy has already taken one shot at hush money from Sheen; & he's already denied it; he's an easy target imo - give us something juicy I say!
    (and heck - if it was in the last 3 years, well, he's no longer married...)
    Free Charmed.

AnagramGenius.com reads Ashley Alexandra Dupree as 'Sexual, hard-earned play'.

Did someone write this or actually interview him? Cause this sounds like it was taken straight off the interview this Jason guy did on Stern earlier this week.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It probably is Mrs Dark, you know how lazy journalists are. LOL They probably just recycled his press release.
    Free Charmed.

Default A Star is Born

Move over Britney

Hustler Offers Spitzer Call Girl $1M - Entertainment News Story - KPTV Portland

Add that to the $200 000 she made over the weekend from downloads of her music. As my father used to say: "Some people can fall into a bucket of shit and come out covered in gold."

We haven't even gotten to her tell all book yet, or her Larry King Interview. This is better than winning the lottery! I guess she's a 'happy hooker'.

All the more for her to snort by the sound of it.... or pay for an expensive rehab?
    Free Charmed.

Wasn't Itzler the one profiled in a huge magazine article that romanticized his relationship with his top performer/girlfriend? I remember pictures of a girl with long hair and leg warmers. Can't remember the mag.

I don't get what Itzler actually does now for income, besides these kinds of stunts. Did he really expect to get money from Sheen - how shocking is it to tie Sheen to pros?

I wonder how this story will affect Dupre's liability?

Rumors of being a pro seem to be all around Demi and Denise, yet they're kept quite tame. It doesn't seem pro rumors about these two have ever hurt them.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

I did think that Itzler's initial "thing" about Sheen was a shake down....like it's damage his image now? Think the LAPD did that a number of years ago (amongst other things, like his drug use...)

I think that the Demi/Denise+Whore rumours are well known in certain circles i.e. the industry; but as some many people have used them and/or have shady pasts themselves it's not a big deal....

I don't know if it'd effect Dupre career before she starts tho..?
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    AnagramGenius.com reads Ashley Alexandra Dupree as 'Sexual, hard-earned play'.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I think that the Demi/Denise+Whore rumours are well known in certain circles i.e. the industry; but as some many people have used them and/or have shady pasts themselves it's not a big deal....
    Amusing that for once, at least with those two, the whoring rumors hurt the john and not the worker. Normally both are brought down, or the worker winds up with more liability or damage.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

The cheerleader story is all well and nice BUT I know some of those guys were into some freaky/weird shit and I want to hear about those stories! You know some of them did some strange things!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    The cheerleader story is all well and nice BUT I know some of those guys were into some freaky/weird shit and I want to hear about those stories! You know some of them did some strange things!
    Cleveland steamer anyone?

They had him on Stern again today. Apparently he had a big phone sex line biz before getting into actual pimping. It was Spitzer who was responsible for sending him to jail for the couple yrs he actually did time. Today he is supposedly involved in a legitimate "dating service" for the rich. People who are willing to pay 10 grand a year cause they don't have time to go out and meet people they wanna date, or probably married and looking for a 'side project'.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information