Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan fails miserably at party hosting, flips over Paris Hilton banner

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Lindsay Lohan fails miserably at party hosting, flips over Paris Hilton banner

Lindsay Lohan had a chance to prove herself as the host of one of the most lavish and successful promotional events in Hollywood on Friday night….and failed miserably.

She arrived in high spirits to host the Scandinavian Style Mansion at a posh Beverly Hills mansion last night, but her mood changed the second she laid eyes on the backdrop for the red carpet. While Lindsay was contracted to follow in the footsteps of Sharon Stone and Britney Spears and host the event, Paris Hilton’s new line of handbags was launched at the party and her name was planted all over the red carpet backdrop. Lindsay refused to walk the red carpet and instead, she slipped into the kitchen of the owner’s house and pitched a fit with her entourage.

Guests were shocked to see the sudden change in mood. Despite being under contract, Lindsay threatened to walk out of the party unless the red carpet backdrop was removed, which resulted in absolute chaos. After much negotiation, the backdrop was pulled down and Lindsay begrudgingly walked the red carpet. She breezed through the party and left the Scandinavian Style Mansion in a huff, only moments before crossing paths with Paris.

She left arguing with the founder of the mansion, Claus Hjelmbak, and the two rowed publicly as she left. Paris Hilton appeared shortly after and gracefully took over the hosting duties in elegant fashion. She comforted Claus, one of her closest friends, and assured him that she would do whatever it took to make the party a success. In a matter of minutes, she managed to turn disaster into a maddening success. She smiled for photographers and showed some PDA with boyfriend Benji Madden, stopped at each merchandise table and even showed off some baby clothes she planned on taking to new mother Nicole Richie. While sister Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg took a voluntary back seat to Paris, even attention-crazed Alli Simms and Khloe Kardashian were overshadowed by the heiress.

As the night came to an end, an unfortunate turn of events caused by Lindsay turned into a classy and successful night thanks to the professional public performance by Paris.

Hilton 1, Lohan 0.
    Faded Youth Blog » Blog Archive » LINDSAY VS. PARIS: IT’S WAR!!!

I hope there are pictures.

LOL wut, Lindsay fails AGAIN?

HAH. You know you suck when no-job Paris Hilton can turn your clusterfuck around.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Lilo should've shown some decorum instead of acting like a spoiled brat. Beggars can't be choosers.

Guests were shocked to see the sudden change in mood.

Maybe she's "bipolar".

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe nobody has told her she is broke and she will be selling Paris Hilton Bags in a cart in a Mall if she keeps up with the rants and primadonna attitude...

Wow, how immature is she.

She smiled for photographers and showed some PDA with boyfriend Benji Madden, stopped at each merchandise table and even showed off some baby clothes she planned on taking to new mother Nicole Richie. While sister Nicky Hiltonand David Katzenberg took a voluntary back seat to Paris, even attention-crazed Alli Simms and Khloe Kardashian were overshadowed by the heiress.
    Such a prestigious guest list.

this thread made my day!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    Paris Hilton appeared shortly after and gracefully took over the hosting duties in elegant fashion. She comforted Claus, one of her closest friends, and assured him that she would do whatever it took to make the party a success. In a matter of minutes, she managed to turn disaster into a maddening success. She smiled for photographers and showed some PDA with boyfriend Benji Madden, stopped at each merchandise table and even showed off some baby clothes she planned on taking to new mother Nicole Richie. While sister Nicky Hilton and David Katzenberg took a voluntary back seat to Paris, even attention-crazed Alli Simms and Khloe Kardashian were overshadowed by the heiress.

As the night came to an end, an unfortunate turn of events caused by Lindsay turned into a classy and successful night thanks to the professional public performance by Paris.

Hilton 1, Lohan 0.
    Faded Youth Blog » Blog Archive » LINDSAY VS. PARIS: IT’S WAR!!!
    OK what member of the Parisite camp planted this story?

Paris elegant and graceful?

compared to LaCocaHohaBlowhan she's a fucking Rembrandt
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Lindsay Lohan fails at everything. She basically fails at life.

Oh, and her dress and shoes are FUG.
    ssabmud

How stupid. This is like deciding which is
    worse, a piece of gum stuck to your shoe, or
    a piece of dog crap. Both are dirty, annoying
    nasty.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Dear Lindsay,

Those are ads behind the red carpet. The Hilton camp either paid for them, or did some sort of trade out for her appearance. Its not like it was done for fun. Lohan is getting paid for her appearance, too. She was hired, and had to know that there would be ads. Its really none of her business and should have just dealt. I can't believe I'm defending Paris, but its just business.

Augh. I need a shower now.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL wut, Lindsay fails AGAIN?

HAH. You know you suck when no-job Paris Hilton can turn your clusterfuck around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information