Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Cruise buliding a moat around his mansion so Katie Holmes can't escape!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Tom Cruise buliding a moat around his mansion so Katie Holmes can't escape!

Friday, March 14th 2008
    Katie Holmes Is A Prisoner In More Ways Than One

Tommy Girl has seen "Sliver" way too many times. He probably loves seeing Billy Baldwin's bare ass. Tommy G has spent over $1 million to have his home equipped with a crazy ass security system. The new system will have cameras in every single room. Tommy is paranoid that crazed fans or kidnappers may try to harm his family. He's also installing a security guard house and a moat that will wrap around the 13,000 square foot mansion.
    Katie has told friends that she feels like a prisoner in her own home. Katie, I hate to break it to you, but you're already a prisoner in your own body. A source said, “There will be codes and devices that only Tom will have the secret information to operate. Katie, who led a carefree life before she met Tom, says it’ll be like a prison. Every move she makes inside or outside their house will be recorded. she says she’ll feel as though there is no escape from Tom’s controlling ways. You can escape the eyes of another person by going to a different part of the house. But [Katie] knows she can’t escape the roving eyes of the cameras that are constantly sweeping the house.”
    What friends has Katie said this to? Has her Baby Alive doll been talking to the media again? Stick some processed peas in its mouth, because it's going to get Katie in trouble! Katie, start telling your secrets to Puppy Puffalump. That bitch can keep a secret
    The source went on to say, “Katie will barely be able to move around her own home without being monitored by cameras and electrical devices.” Electrical devices? Oh shit! I wish I was around when Katie's internal computer interferes with the new security system! Katie's head will spin and she'll start spewing shit like "Tom Cruise is the best bottom I've ever been with" and "Mrs. Tom Cruise Beckham." Tommy programmed those phrases into Katie, so she can repeat them to him in the privacy of their alien chamber. Katie Holmes Is A Prisoner In More Ways Than One | Dlisted

I have no doubt he keeps an eye on her to say the least. As for that level of surveillance, couldn't that all seriously backfire as his misdeeds might get leaked as they're all caught on tape? Everything else he does that's on video seems to make it's way out for public consumption. He just has no luck with that stuff.

As for the moat?

Crazed fans? Do Tom Cruise fans even exist anymore?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Katie has told friends that she feels like a prisoner in her own home.

She's allowed to have friends?

He's crazy. He has totally lost it.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Hit By Ban Bus!

Katie's head will spin and she'll start spewing shit like "Tom Cruise is the best bottom I've ever been with" lmao

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

A moat? Seriously? Dude, get a grip.

I hope he drowns in it.

i can't come up with anything witty or snarky enough to match the sheer ridiculousness of a moat. a moat? really?

we should all buy inter-tubes and go float around in it like it's an amusement park.

It will probably have alligators in it

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    i can't come up with anything witty or snarky enough to match the sheer ridiculousness of a moat. a moat? really?

we should all buy inter-tubes and go float around in it like it's an amusement park.
    Genius!

The only people Katie can associate with now are Scientologists, so I doubt she's been confiding in those "friends". Someone who works closely with Posh and is a friend of a friend met Katie recently, and when she remarked on what a well-behaved little girl Suri was, Katie stared blankly and said "she's my best friend" and the saddest part was she meant it.

This picture is just hysterical. If they ever decide to do a movie together, they'd be perfect as a mentally-challenged couple.

Tom Cruise is the new Michael Jackson.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The only people Katie can associate with now are Scientologists, so I doubt she's been confiding in those "friends". Someone who works closely with Posh and is a friend of a friend met Katie recently, and when she remarked on what a well-behaved little girl Suri was, Katie stared blankly and said "she's my best friend" and the saddest part was she meant it.
    Actually, that's really sad...

Imo, Katie didn't have the slightest idea what it would feel like to be stuck in that world. She probably thought it would be nothing but a good time 24/7. Instead, she got something far darker...

A moat?!
    you gotta be kidding me!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information