Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Edward Norton is a *******

Default Edward Norton is a *******

Despite having only starred in three decent movies and looking like a child molester, Edward Norton somehow thinks he can do no wrong and has quickly gained the reputation of being one of the most intolerable actors in Hollywood. So, of course several sources have reported tension between Edward Norton and Marvel over the final cut of The Incredible Hulk. Norton has allegedly tried to take complete control over the film and has threatened not to promote it unless Marvel fails to acquiesce to his demands. Page Six says:
    The temperamental star's rep denied any serious friction, insisting: "Edward was brought on board by Marvel as a producer, screenwriter and actor, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that he has a lot of creative input into the postproduction process. His deal was for all three, and he takes those roles seriously." She would not elaborate on Norton's issues. The Oscar-nominated actor has a reputation for being difficult. Tony Kaye, who directed him in "American History X," charged that Norton reedited the flick to give himself more screen time. And screenwriter/director Joe Eszterhas cmhere2once cracked: "You don't want Edward Norton to star in your movie. He now rewrites all the scripts he agrees to act in."
    There were also reports that while filming Red Dragon, Norton showed up on the set with new script pages he wrote for himself and Anthony Hopkins that led to fighting with the director. And although Norton has been given screenwriting credit for Hulk, it is widely assumed that Zak Penn wrote the script and Norton basically just changed some stuff around. Just like what doctors will most likely have to do since Edward Norton was just named "Actor Most Likely To Get a Baseball Bat to the Spine." What an achievement!

IDontLikeYouInThatWay.com: Edward Norton is a Jackass

why keep hiring him?I barely remember him from red dragon,and
    i saw that 3 days ago.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Hit By Ban Bus!

What a shame. He is so hot as the skinhead in American History X, one of my favorite films.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

If he's so intolerable, blacklist him. He needs a serious attitude adjustment.

ANC

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    What a shame. He is so hot as the skinhead in American History X, one of my favorite films.
    Word! Edward <3 It is a shame. Who's he dating these days anyway?
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

himself, probably
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Aw, that's disappointing, I really liked him.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Norton's a great actor, especially in Primal Fear & American History X, both of which he should've won Oscars for. But if he's being an ass, then people need to tell him to fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by ANC View Post
    Word! Edward <3 It is a shame. Who's he dating these days anyway?

Ed Norton has been dating Judd Apatow's favorite producer Shauna Robertson since they wrapped 'Knocked Up.'

This picture is of Shauna with her pal Dax Shepard at the 2006 MTV movie awards.

This is Shauna at the premiere her film '40 yr Old Virgin'
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

He's too good of an actor; I haven't liked him since American History X. Even when he changed, I still saw him as that asshole.

Well, she's a big step up from Courtney Love, anyway.

Coincidentally, I saw him in "The Illusionist" recently and he was great. The whole movie was excellent, actually. Is that one of his three good films?

I've always thought him cute, but in a very bitchy, almost prissy way. He was excellent as a serial killer in "Primal Fear", though.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Norton's a great actor, especially in Primal Fear & American History X, both of which he should've won Oscars for. But if he's being an ass, then people need to tell him to fuck off.
    I agree.

He scared the shit outta me in AHX...the curb scene makes me shudder just thinking about it.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

This will probably be controversial:

It doesnt suprise me at all, he always comes off as pompous.

To me Ed hasnt done anything of note since 1999 and even then he was just at a good standard but everything has to get overrated to the max. Not that any crazed norton fan can admit to this. As for his part in the illusionist, giamatti totally wiped him off the screen and was the one that made this poor film remotely watchable.

People have mentioned AHX but if you take out the curb and rape scene no one would have remembered this film. I cant believe people think this is a good film on racism. Embarrassing.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

He's has a reputation for abeing a dickhead for years.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

i think he is a very talented actor, maybe little short and bad taste on women?lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information