Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills 'to get 25 million pounds' in divorce deal

Default Heather Mills 'to get 25 million pounds' in divorce deal

The estranged wife of pop legend Paul McCartney is to receive 25 million pounds in a hard-fought and long-awaited divorce deal, a newspaper reported Friday.

The judge who presided over a final round of talks last month between McCartney and Heather Mills has sent details of his proposed ruling to both sides, and they have raised no major objections, the Evening Standard reported.

The official verdict will be handed down on Monday, said the paper, citing a source close to the case which has dragged on for two years. "The judgement has been made," he said.

"The parties involved received their copies this week. On an analysis of the case law Mills was always going to receive around 25 million pounds. It's fair to say the judge has not erred from that."

The musician married Mills in 2002, four years after his first wife, Linda, died from breast cancer. They announced an "amicable" split in May 2006, but their dealings since have been anything but friendly.

McCartney, 65, and Mills, 40, have been in discussions ever since to decide how much former model turned charity campaigner Mills would receive from his estimated 825-million-pound fortune.

It is unclear if the ruling includes provision for the couple's daughter Beatrice, who was born in 2003, the paper added, saying that a summary of the judgement is expected to be made public.

"The judgement is very thorough. He has gone into every detail to make sure neither party can have grounds for appeal. It's fair to say the judgement is very long," said the source.

There has been speculation that the deal could be the highest divorce settlement in Britain, outstripping the 48 million pounds businessman John Charman was told to pay his former wife last year.

McCartney wife 'to get 25 million pounds' in divorce deal - Yahoo! News

I so hope this is true. The greedy hag was trying to get 50. I would love to see her walk away with only half of that!

*** Note ... if anyone mentions a prenup, I am going to run screaming down the street in frustration! Thank you.

I don't think the bitch should get anything. She should get a job if she needs money. He didn't give birth to her, therefore, it shouldn't be his place to raise and support her.

How much does that translate to in US dollars? Roughly 50 million?

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

*** Note ... if anyone mentions a prenup, I am going to run screaming down the street in frustration! Thank you.

Pre-nup, Pre-nup

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

25 million for 4 years of marriage???? Unbelievable!!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Pre-nup, Pre-nup
    Don't make me ... uh ... send Grimmlok after you.

Ok, I'll answer my own question...according to today's currency rates..that exchanges to 50.7 million US dollars! Honestly, that's not really that much when you consider that he is worth about 1.6 billion US dollars!

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    Ok, I'll answer my own question...according to today's currency rates..that exchanges to 50.7 million US dollars! Honestly, that's not really that much when you consider that he is worth about 1.6 billion US dollars!
    I think it's way too much considering the dumb cow was only married to him for four years [and probably only married him because of the money].

Even if she did marry him for money, I am surprised that the settlement is that low..and even though they were only married for 4 years. They do have a daughter. I don't think she should get any more than that...I would never encourage that, because I dont' think she deserves even that much...but it is still surprising that the number was that low relatively speaking. It was speculated to be more than double that amount.

Suck It, Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    Even if she did marry him for money, I am surprised that the settlement is that low..and even though they were only married for 4 years. They do have a daughter. I don't think she should get any more than that...I would never encourage that, because I dont' think she deserves even that much...but it is still surprising that the number was that low relatively speaking. It was speculated to be more than double that amount.
    Ah but...
    It is unclear if the ruling includes provision for the couple's daughter Beatrice, who was born in 2003, the paper added, saying that a summary of the judgement is expected to be made public.
    Also previously it had been mooted that she's get a lump sum & then child support... so I don't know if this is just the lump sum being reported.

(and to answer your =$ question; it was in excess of 1:$1.95 recently, but I have a feeling it'll be dropping soon...)
    Free Charmed.

Hey Novice

The bitch doesn't deserve one red cent of his money. She deserves child support and nothing else. I'd love to smack her with her wooden leg.

Hey Sweetie!
    Free Charmed.

If you ain't no punk, holla "We want pre-nup!"

Sorry, aabbcc, I couldn't resist either!

And like I said before, I hope this greedy hag bitch chokes on whatever millions Paul gives her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information