Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton has her BF, but wants a new BFF — is it you?

Default Paris Hilton has her BF, but wants a new BFF — is it you?

Paris Hilton threw herself and, well, herself a party to celebrate the official announcement of her new MTV competition show, Paris Hilton's My New BFF in LA last night. Well, to be fair, Benji Madden was there to support his super serious girlfriend's new endeavor. While P selected some lucky people from her MySpace friends to come to the party, it looks like anyone can try out to be her new BFF or vote for who you think should be at the show's website, ParisBFF.com. Um, so who's trying out? And how ridiculous is this show going to be?

popsugar.com

Good grief!! Is this for real? Of course, it's Paris. I can only imagine the kind of bullshit that will be on this 'show'.

Paris Hilton Is Looking for a New Best Friend

She’s happy with boyfriend Benji Madden, but Paris Hilton is looking for a new best friend.
    Slated to start shooting in May, the heiress, 27, has paired up with MTV to search for a sidekick on a reality show tentatively called Paris Hilton’s My New BFF.
    So, what does her current BFF, Nicole Richie, think? “Nicole is my best friend and my sister, so she understands — she’s at home with her baby,” Hilton told PEOPLE at the Hollywood Hills party to announce the series.
    While Hilton contends “there’s nothing that’s really hard” about being her best friend, she’s going to take the decision very seriously. “I going to be in my element in Los Angeles and really showing these women my life, which is completely different than The Simple Life.”
    Contestants will live in a house with Hilton and she will teach them how to be her best friend, leading them through competitions of loyalty, endurance and “girl politics,” eliminating them one by one.
    As for what she’s looking to get out of the 20 contestants, she says, “Someone that I just trust and not someone who’s going to stab me in the back — it’s happened a lot in this town. Just someone I can have fun with, someone who could be like my sister.”

Paris Hilton Is Looking for a New Best Friend - Fall TV Watch

I hate that I live in a society that would celebrate a whore like this.

I'll go on that show just so I can burn all her money.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Friday, March 14th 2008
    A Shot at Herp With Paris Hilton

Parasite Hilton and MTV held a press conference yesterday to announce and talk about her new reality show "Paris Hilton’s My New BFF." Does BFF stands for busted fake fag? The show starts shooting in May and the contestants will live with Paris. She will eliminate them one by one after competitions. The competitions will most likely include everything from picking out the mean crabs in her snatch and driving her dogs into the woods and leaving them there.
    She said, “I going to be in my element in Los Angeles and really showing these women my life, which is completely different than The Simple Life.” And what is the skank looking for out of the 20 hos? “Someone that I just trust and not someone who’s going to stab me in the back — it’s happened a lot in this town. Just someone I can have fun with, someone who could be like my sister.”
    No stabbing her in the back? Count me out, because that's the only reason I was going to apply. Click here if you want to apply, because I know you want to. Put on rubber gloves before you click over.

paris hilton is a disgusting piece of shit.

who would want to be her friend? The people who apply to get on that show have a be complete idiots.

Good gawd, that is such a pathetic concept for a television show. Too bad it wasn't all a hoax.

Firstly, I wonder if people are seriously going to sign up for that, and secondly, would any of you here watch it?

Oh I COULD IMAGINE THE GIRLS THAT WILL BE ON THIS SHIT.

I'd be her friend but only so I could save her dogs then I'd lock her in the closet until she starves to death

I can't believe she is still famous/in demand. I refuse to support anythings Paris so will not be watching this show.

she is a cartoon ?or maybe she has a mental syndrome/disease we dont know anything about yet

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I saw some of the clips of audition vids people sent in to be her BFF on an entertainment news last night. OMG, people were so dumb it was painful to watch.

e.g.

"I think I can be Paris' best friend cuz I like shopping, fashion and partying"

"I think Paris would want to be my friend cuz I'm gorgeous and faaaaaaahbulous."

Arrrrrrrrghh!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information