Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Elliot Spitzer's main ho: "Kristen"

Default Elliot Spitzer's main ho: "Kristen"

This 2007 image obtained Wednesday, March, 12, 2008 from a MySpace web page shows a woman identified as Ashley Alexandra Dupre. The New York Times reported that the real name of the woman identified as 'Kristen' in court papers alleging that Gov. Eliot Spitzer paid more than $4,000 for prostitutes' services is Ashley Alexandra Dupre.
    (AP Photo)

taken from yahoo news

Well, she is pretty hot. Hope his career was worth it.

sorry, for some reason this pic won't post.

this pic taken from dlisted.

taken from page six:
    Last edited by olivia720; March 13th, 2008 at 07:19 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, she's pretty cute. Real name: Ashley Youmans. I watched a segment about her on the news this morning, and they showed footage of her singing in nightclubs. Her voice wasn't half-bad. At the least she could parlay Le Scandal fame into a Playboy spread.

Or write a book. Good call. She could def get a decent paying playboy spread out of this.

guess who's on Myspace, and who isn't??

Shame of it is that she seems fairly serious about her music.

Seems like the fabulous clip joint was a place where well heeled men went to have sex with co ed types. Can you believe that they called the joint Emperors VIP Club? Why not The Pharoh's Tomb?? Looks like Spitzer's met his Waterloo. Perhaps if he'd guest lectured at a local university to find skin this scandal wouldn't have been quite so bad. It might've been limited to Bill Clinton proportions.

Oh yea, she'll work this. She'd be an idiot not to as much as i hate to say it. I don't see a record deal coming out of this, but Playboy, and a book and other crap yea.

Hope she goes on Dr Phil!! hells yeah!

If she's really smart, she could become another Paris Hilton!

Sorry, but that girl is more Hustler material than Playboy! But she should get a book deal out of this...at least make a few hundred thousand dollars.

She could be the next Kim kardashian, minus the ass. bonus if she's armenian!

She should get that nose fixed.

Elite Member

She's getting immunity to testify about the Emporer's Club right?

If she starts getting $$$ offers... it's only a matter of time before the other girls he paid over the last 10 years come out of the woodwork.

I still can't get over the fact that he didn't want to wear a condom with a hooker.. WTF! Yet his wife stands by his side at the press conference... Ugh!

I was reading about how she said was from a broken home/family, abused drugs, left home at 17, lived on the streets, etc, then started turning tricks, etc.

I don't think she is pretty. Very unattractive face.

I don't either. Very average.

The only way she could be 'spectacular' was to hook up with men who probably wouldn't be able to get someone her age without being 'somebody' or having the money to pay top dollar, which made her feel like hot shit AND paid her bills, which I guess was better to her than being the average Jane that she is.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Meet Eliot Spitzer's hooker, Kristen (+photos)

That's Ashley Alexandra Dupre, a.k.a Governor Eliot Spitzer's hooker - "Kristen." (She was actually born Ashley Youmans.)
    Aside from being a high-profile call girl, "Kristen" claims to be an up and coming artist. Her MySpace profile definitely focuses more on her music and less on her life as a prostitute.
    The gov's girl even has a song that you can buy for 38 cents. It is called "What We Want"
    and goes a little like this "Look in my eyes so I can see if you're for real / Can you ride with me boy?"
    Dupre's personal quote on her MySpace page reads, "what destroys me, strengthens me." If that's the case, Ashley - or "Kristen" - must be really strong!
    Governor Spitzer's call girl has been laying low in her posh New York City apartment, but "Kristen" remains at the center of a prostitution controversy that has dethroned New York's Governor!
    Until Wednesday her MySpace profile told a story of a troubled young lady. The bio on her page read:
    "When I was 17, I left home. It was my decision and I've never looked back. Left my hometown. Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own. I am here, in NY because of my music."
    That information has since been removed and replaced with information about Ashley's love for music. Still no word on how she ended up working for Emperor's Club VIP.

Posted by Charles Winters on March 12, 2008 9:32 PM | Permalink

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information