Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D wearing matching tattoos

Default Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D wearing matching tattoos

March 11, 2008

"Serial dater" doesn't even begin to describe this woman's penchant for falling in love. Repeatedly. And, from the looks of it, these two already have matching tattoos, a little guy in top hat, red shirt, suspenders, cane and black pants and boots. Hers on her shoulder and his on his forearm. Oh lord.
    She JUST got a tattoo on her hand--I think it was the letter "A" to represent her boyfriend at the time, Alex Orbison--and now here she is, commemorating this doomed-to-fail relationship with some more indelible ink. Kat and Orbi aren't even broken up on this season of L.A. Ink, which I believe was shot a mere few weeks ago.
    These pictures (except for the bottom right, that's of Kat with her recent ex) are from Kat's MySpace page and underneath the one where Nikki looks like he's kissing Kat on the cheek reads the caption: "He OWNS my heart." Oh really? I hear that shit is rent-to-own.
    Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D Dating, Wearing Matching Tattoos | A Socialite's Life
    "Just because I walked into a turd supermarket doesn't mean I have to buy anything." - John Oliver

Moomies, cover your eyes.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

There are no words.

Oh geez, they look like pathetic teenagers. Especially that 2nd pic.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    There are no words.
    ITA!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Uh, yeah, real cute

"He OWNS my heart." Oh really? I hear that shit is rent-to-own.

It really does seem that way.
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

double douchebags

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

You know; Mr. Sixx looks less aged around the eyes than she does... hmmm. Has he had work done??? I think he's pretty hot minus the hair.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    Moomies, cover your eyes.

Why do I gotta be tortured this way

Please put a warning in title next time...

doomed-to-fail relationship
    I can only hope.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

They actually look really well suited for each other (at the same time they look like they're related).

Poor Orbie.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Here's what Orbi has to say about Kat:
    Myspace.com Blogs - love( for now) and inspiration things will get better - ORBI MySpace Blog

She's totally a parrot with no brain or emotion...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Sorry,mooms.She's trash.

Kat Von D - myspace bulletin about Orbi

Date: Mar 13, 2008 7:16 AM

Subject: NIKKI and I.

I know some of you have been extra curious about what is going on in my personal love life, and I knew when I signed up to do LA Ink, that this was one of the things that naturally comes with the job.

Honestly, I'm flattered that a lot of you are always very conscious and concerned of all that is going on in my life, based on what you see on the show, but the REALITY of the matter is, what you guys get to see on each episode is often times filmed months in advance, giving them time to edit and put on air. It's not on purpose, it's just that in the "TV world", these things can take time.

I try my hardest to fill everyone in on what's goin on, especially here on MySpace, since I feel a pretty strong connection to those of you who have become my friends here over the past few years, and have faithfully supported me... through some pretty tough times i might add!

At the same time, it's hard to balance my constant tattooing schedule, my family life, running the shop, filming the show and all the hard work that comes with that, let alone my personal life.... BUT! i am in no way complaining, and am 100% confident I can and AM handling it the best way I know how.

With that said, I apologize for the mass confusion that the end of my relationship with Orbi has caused. We broke up a while ago, and definitely before Nikki and I started dating. I know it's hard to understand these things when the episodes that have been airing recently, have scenes with Orbi and I, before we mutually decided best for us to part as a couple.

The rumors that come with the decision to have my life documented on television are totally expected, and all I can do is treat them as just that.. rumors. I know that my true friends and fans all know what I'm about, and for those who choose to feed into the gossip, well... thats just their choice, but thats not gonna put a dent in my happiness, thats for sure!

BOTTOM LINE... Break ups are rarely an easy thing to go through. From what I've personally gone through, people always end up getting hurt. Whether their egos are hurt, or their heart - it's never a pleasant feeling, and all you can do is send them off into the world with LOVE, and hope that they'll eventually come to the conclusion that things happen for a reason, and will most likely open a totally positive new chapter in life.

So, as "non-juicy" as this blog may be, that's it. Nikki's been my friend before I met Orbi, remained that way during our relationship, and didn't unexpectedly turn into something more, until after Orbi and I had already split.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, this I know - but without sounding like an asshole, some people need to chill the fuck out and learn to be happy for others! No point in exhausting yourself with all that bad energy..

ON THAT NOTE! I am truly happy with Nikki, and the feeling's mutual.. Nothing feels more amazing then making a connection so deep with someone who understands you, inspires you, supports you, and truly loves you AND what you do.

Again, I wanna thank everyone who wished me a great birthday... I must admit, this was the best birthday I've had yet!!

Yours Truly,

Kat Von D
    source: her myspace bulletin
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

*mumbles "skanky ho"*

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Oh yes those tattoos are delightful, they really have a message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information