Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Hogan trashes her father's mistress on Myspace

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Brooke Hogan trashes her father's mistress on Myspace

Brooke Hogan bashes Daddy's other woman

She should be banned from myspace until she fully understands that if not for her dad, she'd have never gotten a chance in the music world.

On her MySpace blog, Brooke takes the gloves off and speaks out about her friend who reportedly had an affair with her wrestling legend father, saying "I think she shoulda thought about what kinda press she was gonna get when she slept with her best friend's famous father." Ouch, indeed.

Hogan goes on to say that her former pal, 33-year-old Christiane Plante, is "seeing exactly how karma works." The 19-year-old aspiring musician continues, telling her ex-friend that " nothing you say will ever put my family back together."

Allegations of the affair between Hogan and Plante surfaced in February, and daughter Brooke also spoke out about them then on her MySpace blog, but quickly removed the post.

Hogan, 54, announced that he and his wife of 24 years, Linda, were filing for divorce in November. The family's life had been documented on their reality show 'Hogan Knows Best,' which gave an inside look into the troubles between the couple.

In August, their 17-year-old son Nick was involved in a car crash that left his friend in the passenger seat critically injured. Reports say that Hogan was illegally drag racing before the crash, and he now faces a felony charge of reckless driving.

HAHA! Her dad is notorious for having affairs. This bitch has no clue. NONE! I bet she doesn't even know her parents broke up Macho Man Randy Savage's 11 year marriage because they convinced his wife to leave him and have a quick threesome with the two of them. Then they ditched her, she took up with a druggie, and ODed.

Yes, Brooke. Karma is a bitch.

Source
    Last edited by ingi; March 12th, 2008 at 07:47 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What a fucked-up family. I feel sorry for Brooke, but airing the family's dirty laundry on Myspace isn't something I'd advocate in a situation like hers. How embarrassing.

Love your avatar!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Liz is great, isn't she? Love yours too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MissDecember View Post
    What a fucked-up family. I feel sorry for Brooke, but airing the family's dirty laundry on Myspace isn't something I'd advocate in a situation like hers. How embarrassing.
    Miss Elizabeth had a threesome with the Hulkster?

Quote Originally Posted by MissDecember View Post
    Liz is great, isn't she? Love yours too.
    That nose-perfection on her face. Thanks for liking Lowly~

Oh, so I guess Daddy had nothing to do with breaking the family apart? It was all the other woman's fault.

I do feel sorry for her because it's never easy to see your parents split up, and having a friend involved with your dad must really suck. But it's her parents' marriage, not hers. They both need to tell her to stay out of it.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Hogan goes on to say that her former pal, 33-year-old Christiane Plante, is "seeing exactly how karma works." The 19-year-old aspiring musician continues, telling her ex-friend that " nothing you say will ever put my family back together.

Ummm...Brooke, hon....do you think Daddy might be getting some bad Karma,too, or is it all reserved for the slutty home wrecking other woman? Are you so sure Daddy was an angel before he met her?????? Daddy betrayed you way worse than she did.

My damn bold wouldn't go off.

I can understand Brooke's argument, but that outfit's unjustified.

Why is a 19yo hanging out with a 33yo in the first place? What do they possibly have in common ... besides daddy?

I hate how everybody blabs away on MySpace. How tacky!

Hit By Ban Bus!

that threesome must have been a LOONG time ago!
    Elizabeth Manages Hulk Hogan
    Summer 1988

On this particular episode of Saturday Night's Main Event, Miss Elizabeth managed Hulk Hogan for the very first time as he battled King Haku. Elizabeth interrupted a brief interview before the match to tell Hogan that the two had a "date" tonight at ringside.
    As Elizabeth held the ring ropes open, Hogan said no to Elizabeth and, in turn, held the ropes open for her. The match itself was a standard Hogan match. At one point, Bobby Heenan got involved at ringside, only to be knocked silly by his own man. After Hogan scored the pinfall, Elizabeth entered the ring to celebrate with Hogan, imitating his signature hand to the ear move. Then, in an unexpected moment, the Hulkster grabbed Elizabeth from behind and hoisted her onto his shoulders. MissElizabeth.com - A Lifetime of Memories

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Hogan goes on to say that her former pal, 33-year-old Christiane Plante, is "seeing exactly how karma works." The 19-year-old aspiring musician continues, telling her ex-friend that " nothing you say will ever put my family back together.

Ummm...Brooke, hon....do you think Daddy might be getting some bad Karma,too, or is it all reserved for the slutty home wrecking other woman? Are you so sure Daddy was an angel before he met her?????? Daddy betrayed you way worse than she did.

My damn bold wouldn't go off.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    I hate how everybody blabs away on MySpace. How tacky!
    Uh! No arguments from me. Celebrities blogging on Myspace is so klassy... I'm not really a spelling nazi - because lord knows my spelling and grammar is a fright, but it really bothers my some celebrities can't even do a basic spell check when they write these blogs (*cough* Courtney Love *cough*)

Still can't believe Brooke is 19 . Aside from that, as a woman, I will never understand why most females will lash out at the other female, not the male. In my opinion both are as equally responsible. So maybe Brooke should be blaming her Daddy for tearing the family apart.
    ssabmud

Everyone in that family is trash with delusions of being hot, A-List celebrities. Typical of Brooke to exploit the situation by putting it all over her MySpace in an attempt to get attention.

Also, the fact that her "best friend" is 33 years old also convinces me even further that this bitch is lying about her age- BIG TIME.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information