Thread: George Clooney views 2 Girls, 1 Cup.. and more from his Esquire interview

Talking George Clooney views 2 Girls, 1 Cup.. and more from his Esquire interview

George Clooney's interview in the new Esquire is actually pretty entertaining and I hate reading that kind of crap. A.J. Jacobs interviews George and they talk about everything from his beef with Fabio to "2 Girls, 1 Cup" to all the gay rumors about him. For the most of the interview they go through the internet to find out what people are saying about The Clooney.

on Fabio beating him up:

"Yeah, that's probably true. He's a big guy. There is a moment when you are actually in the argument and you're thinking, 'If I do get beaten down by Fabio, that will be far worse than the pain. I wouldn't shake that."

on a website calling him gay, gay, gay:

"No, I'm gay, gay. The third gay – that was pushing it."

on Rupert Everett saying the Ocean's movies were cancer:

"Where did that come from? You kind of go, Dude, weren't you in Dunston Checks in?"

Then the conversation gets into 2 Girls, 1 Cup. Georgie tells a story about how a friend told him to look up this YouTube video of a monkey smelling his ass and then passing out. A.J. then asks Georgie if he's ever seen 2 Girls, 1 Cup. Georgie insists the dude show it him. The dude tells George that it might scar him forever, but George doesn't care.

They finally watch it and after a few seconds George says, "It's not that bad." A few seconds later he shouts, “Oh, my GOD! Oh, my God!! Oh, my God!” and runs from the room. George's PR dude then wants to get in on the action and says he can last longer than George did. PR dude lasts 3 seconds.

Oh please George! Don't act like you've never taken a load of shit to the mouth before. I'm sure that's how he got his role on "Facts of Life." I would definitely eat fake poo for George Clooney. They are totally eating fake poo in 2 Girls! Come on.

Sarah Larson better thank the heavens every day. A year ago she was serving Jello shots to douchebags in Las Vegas and now she's fucking George Clooney.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

LMAO, too funny.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Haha that's funny, he seems an OK guy

"The third gay, that was pushing it." Hilarious! I kind of like him now.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Yeah I'm starting to like him more and more. He's so witty and knows the right thing to say!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't care for him, but his responses were respectably witty.

Love him. Always have, always will.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

He's always struck me as a bit of a douchebag. You know, the guy who's always joking at other people's expense. I kinda want something bad to come out about him (not that he's gay if he is, I truly don't care).

I liked him in Michael Clayton, though. Very good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    He's always struck me as a bit of a douchebag. You know, the guy who's always joking at other people's expense. I kinda want something bad to come out about him (not that he's gay if he is, I truly don't care).

I liked him in Michael Clayton, though. Very good movie.
    exactly! but at the same time he's so charming and likeable, so, i don't know...
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Hit By Ban Bus!

I lasted until they started throwing up.

Thread Information