Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Papa Joe Simpson demands a private plane when Jessica Simpson entertains the troops

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Papa Joe Simpson demands a private plane when Jessica Simpson entertains the troops

Monday, March 10th 2008
    Stay There

Jessica Simpson is in Kuwait to perform in "Operation MySpace," but sources are saying this isn't much of a charity show. Jessica's camp (aka Papa Joe) demanded a private plane which cost around $150,000 Her spokeswhore denies she flew by private plane.
    It was also reported that Jessica and her entourage (including Ken Paves) would be bunking with the troops. MSNBC reports this isn't so. A source told them that Jessica would be bunking with them for as long as it takes to shoot a picture. The source said, “Jessica doesn’t sleep in tents or bunks the night before a concert. She needs to give a good performance — there’s no way Joe will want the Pussycat Dolls (who are also performing as part of the same show) to upstage his daughter. He’ll have her sleeping in a proper bed in the right environment.”
    Jessica is also not fronting the bill for her $6k per day make-up artist and stylist. The Paves charges $10k per day. "This isn’t a charity show. The people around Jessica aren’t donating their time or cutting their rates as if this was Jess’s charity Operation Smile. Someone is picking up the tab, and it’s not going to be Jessica.” I can't believe The Paves makes $10,000 a day to fuck a beeyotch up. There's a ton of foolios in Hollywood.
    Jessica performs today and will get on a plane immediately after. She will spend around 3 hours with the troops (handjobs for extra tips). Papa Joe is planning to take his own pictures, so that he can shop them to a celebrity weekly.
    MySpace would not say who's covering her tab.
    Thousands of dollars a day to make that woman look like that? Give me 20 clams and I'll set that bitch up. I'll throw on of Britney's old weaves on her, spray her down with Wet 'N Wild and slap a bikini on her ass. If the troops have to sit through her horrible singing, they might as well get a little tits and ass action out of it. Stay There | Dlisted
    Last edited by ingi; March 10th, 2008 at 07:30 PM.

Someone is picking up the tab, and it’s not going to be Jessica
    Why should it be anyone else if the services are FOR Jessica? If she and Joe demand these accommodations and stylists, THEY need to pick up the bill. Basically, it sounds like she's charging the troops for her performance and then trying to pass it off as a good deed. Like everything else she does, it's all about making HER look and feel good- nothing else.

there's a LOT of bad press about this trip for Jessica. should be interesting to see what happens after the fact.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Papa just wants some "private time" on that jet with his little girl.

Elite Member

^ I agree. It's funny how stars think they are doing a 'good deed' all the while they have outrageous demands to even show up. What a crock. Makes me dislike her even more.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I officially hate Jessica. This is no good deed for charity, it's just the only pblicity she can get right now. And not only that, her sheer crappiness will bring down troop morale!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    And not only that, her sheer crappiness will bring down troop morale!

I thought the same thing.

If we're lucky, maybe Jessica's entourage will drive near a very unstable IED thus taking out Jugs and Pap Perv!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    memo to self: do NOT eat while reading GR
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Poppa Joe should just tell Jessica to blow the troops and earn her keep like any good pimp would.

^^The troops are already exposed to the biological warfare that is Jessica. Why risk giving them shredded foreskins due to horseteeth scraping against them?

It is insulting enough she thinks she is worth enough to place tabs on entertaining the troops. Even worse, someone is letting her.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Don't worry, in a year or two she'll be pimping out dollar store products.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Is the gov't paying Paves 10k per day?

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    ^^The troops are already exposed to the biological warfare that is Jessica. Why risk giving them shredded foreskins due to horseteeth scraping against them?

It is insulting enough she thinks she is worth enough to place tabs on entertaining the troops. Even worse, someone is letting her.
    Yeah, the troops should just look at the damage Typhoid Jessica did to Romo and the Cowboys and tell her to stay home.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    He just needed a little bed space for a private massage.

Jessica is also not fronting the bill for her $6k per day make-up artist and stylist. The Paves charges $10k per day. "This isn’t a charity show. The people around Jessica aren’t donating their time or cutting their rates as if this was Jess’s charity Operation Smile. Someone is picking up the tab, and it’s not going to be Jessica.” I can't believe The Paves makes $10,000 a day to fuck a beeyotch up.
    So, my question is, if Jessica is too precious to pick up her own tab for this bullshit debacle, who the fuck is? The USO? The United States government?

WHO?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information