Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Love fuming after ID thieves used Kurt Cobain's SSN to buy 3.2 mil mansion

Default Courtney Love fuming after ID thieves used Kurt Cobain's SSN to buy 3.2 mil mansion

COURTNEY LOVE is fuming after identity thieves used her late husband KURT COBAIN's social security number to buy a $3.2 million (GBP1.6 million) property.

The Nirvana rocker committed suicide in 1994 but still managed to purchase a New Jersey home last year (07) - much to Love's surprise. Identity thieves have also managed to open 188 credit cards in Love's name, and have embezzled as much as $69 million (GBP34.5 million) from the couple and the trust fund of their daughter, 14-year-old Frances Bean - and Love is desperate to bring the criminals to justice and reclaim the cash. Love handed over paperwork and bank statements to Los Angeles Police Department officials on Wednesday (05Mar08), almost four years after she first went public with her fears that money had been illegally taken from her daughter's trust fund. She says, "I knew it had been going on since when I went cuckoo - bananas - in 2003. It was fraud after fraud. But nobody believed me until now. I did a check on my deceased husband's social security number and he has a house in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He bought it last year. "I would like to know how. He should probably get his ass back home if that is the case."

In 2004, she initially claimed she had been swindled out of a $40 million (GBP20 million) fortune, leaving her daughter with nothing from her inheritance. The documents, filed on Wednesday (05Mar08), show that 188 fraudulent credit cards, mortgages and loans have been taken out in Love and her late husband's names.

Love says, "I have 26 pages covered in the word fraud, I have about 18 Amexes (American Express cards) and a new nine Amexes have just been found - all fraud. "I've never had more than one Amex - let alone 27 (sic). "(On) any given day... you can find me on a private plane from Tucson to Dallas, tooling around London... and LA - and four C Cobains on a Virgin flight to (London airport) Heathrow all on the same day." The star has employed forensics financial investigation company KROLL - the firm she claims "found Saddam Hussein's hidden assets" - to look into the embezzlement, and has an Orange County, California FBI agent ready to take on her four-year investigation when the issue "gets press".

source: COURTNEY LOVE - LOVE LAUNCHES LEGAL ATTACK AFTER IDENTITY THIEVES BUY HOUSE WITH COBAIN'S DETAILS
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

OMG, she's broke again. Dumb bitch should've noticed this sooner!!!

As soon as I saw the headline, I thought the same thing.

Anything for attention, eh?

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is horrible, IF TRUE. Anyone think Courtney blew through it all and is just blaming made up bad guys for this? sad.

^I hope not, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised. Didn't she have to sell the rights to all of Kurt's music, because she'd already gone broke once before? She literally blew threw EVERYTHING, and I heard that was millions of dollars.

"BLEW" being the operative word.

Sorry,,,

I hope none of you ever have to deal with all the bullocks that goes with identity fraud, like people talking about you they way you are about her............

^Oh get over it. She's already blown through millions of dollars, and it took her YEARS to notice someone stole her identity. Please.

I just can't believe this.

--188 credit cards

--embezzled as much as $69 million

And just why didn't she become more proactive about this? Oh, that's right. Because the 'fraud' is hers
    I tell you, I will be surprised if any of this is true.
    ssabmud

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadsexy View Post
    I hope none of you ever have to deal with all the bullocks that goes with identity fraud, like people talking about you they way you are about her............
    My mom went through that a few years ago and it took her a few months to notice it; I guess the thieves were very subtle. Now she and my dad shred everything and we all have LifeLock. It's great.

She's known it's been going on for 5 years and did nothing? Hmm

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Courtney Still Has Identity - As for Her Mind...

Posted Mar 10th 2008 5:00AM by TMZ Staff

Reports surfaced over the weekend that Courtney Love went to the LAPD to report she's the victim of a massive identity theft. But sources tell TMZ Courtney is simply (and possibly medically) delusional.

According to The Sun, Courtney claimed the identity thieves got 188 credit cards in her name, stole checks and bought cars. We've confirmed Love did make the trek to the Van Nuys division of the LAPD to make a report last week, but sources tell us they are not taking it seriously, one source adding, "it never happened."

We're told mentally, Courtney has been on the rocks. We found out she's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder -- this could explain Courtney's latest blogs which are impossible to decipher.

Bottom line -- we're told law enforcement thinks the identity fraud is in Courtney's mind.

-- Seems like she has pissed away any large fortune Frances stood to inherit from her Father. Betch!
    ssabmud

^^ This makes more sense. I mean, I realize that a lot of this work is outsourced, but I just fail to believe that NOBODY would have seen that they were doing paperwork for a "Curt Cobain" and it would have never raised a red flag. He was kinda famous.

Her blogs make my brain hurt

Sounds like Courtney's the one who should be investigated for plundering her minor daughter's trust fund.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information