Thread: Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis gets firecrotched

Default Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis gets firecrotched

Greasy Gets Firecrotched!
    Posted Mar 8th 2008 11:50AM by TMZ Staff

After Brandon Davis finally found his ride outside of Villa last night -- and it took longer than it should have -- a very boobalicious club-goer unleashed a rant on him to rival the classic "Lindsay Lohan is a firecrotch!" diatribe.

Is not having a table at Villa really an insult?

See Also

He's a jackass and I'm happy rumors are that he's broke. His family must have really cut him off for being such a useless ass.

Page Six reported that he was seen begging strangers to buy him drinks in Miami night clubs! LOSER!!
    Rich and Broke
    Page Six

FOR the grandson of a billionaire, Brandon Davis sure seems broke. Sources say "Greasy Bear," as he's known, is blaming a recent mugging in Barcelona, where he supposedly lost $4,000 cash and a fancy wristwatch, for his current cashlessness. Now in Miami, the unemployed heir "has been begging random people at bars to buy him drinks," said a South Beach spy. We recently reported Davis had cleaned up his act, but then he was banned from the Setai hotel.

^ Lol, what a pathetic loser he is. And Lohan's STILL making more money than he is.

Wow. That dress was REALLY unflattering on that girl. She must own stock in double stick tape and I thank her for using it, though.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    He's a jackass and I'm happy rumors are that he's broke. His family must have really cut him off for being such a useless ass.

Page Six reported that he was seen begging strangers to buy him drinks in Miami night clubs! LOSER!!
    He's probably begging the same people he makes fun of for being "poor." What goes around comes around. As much as I can't stand Lohan, I thought his comment about her having "only 7 million dollars so she's poor" was utterly ridiculous. I'd love to see him working at Walmart.

Thread Information