Thread: Britney Spears to pay her father $2,500 per week

Elite Member

Thumbs down Britney Spears to pay her father $2,500 per week

Britney Spears To Pay Her Father $2,500 Per Week

March 7th, 2008 at 12:17 pm

The court has ordered Britney Spears to pay her father, Jamie, $2,500 per week in compensation. They’ve also authorized him to lease a car. That makes no sense since Jamie already has a car! Britney has been ordered to pay her court appointed lawyer $58,800, and her psychiatrist was given court approval to hire two more doctors for a fee of $9,000 each.
    Britney is just bleeding money to these people, but if she’s getting better than it’s worth it. Let’s just hope all the people surrounding her now have her best interests at heart. Also, in case you didn’t hear, her dad’s conservatorship has been extended until July 31st.
    I have to admit that hearing how much Jamie is getting paid makes me question his motives a little bit. What do you think?

I’m Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip And Pictures » Britney Spears To Pay Her Father $2,500 Per Week

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have thought of him as a money grubbing drunk from the get go. His red eyes look like drunkard eyes, IMO. God he is nasty looking, and his daughter looks just him!

That's fucked up..so he gets money for being a parent and being there for his own child..after his ex-wife whored her out to make them money which made her nuts in the first fucking place...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

He is a chef and he does catering for events, obviously he cannot work while he is her conservator, and is therefore losing income. He will continue to lose income until mid-July when the conservatorhsip ends. In any case, I think there is a clause which states that each full time conservator can receive up to 10% of the said persons income. $2,500 a week is hardly 10% of her monthly income.

I really don't think his motives are sinister. $2,500 a week for putting up with Britney every day is nothing - and it's basically a dent in her bank account. Since she has been under the consevatorship things have definitely been more calm, but whether that goes to shit when the conservatorship ends is to be seen. But being under her fathers control is evidently working.
    ssabmud

Quote Originally Posted by CCkissesx View Post
    He is a chef and he does catering for events, obviously he cannot work while he is her conservator, and is therefore losing income. He will continue to lose income until mid-July when the conservatorhsip ends. In any case, I think there is a clause which states that each full time conservator can receive up to 10% of the said persons income. $2,500 a week is hardly 10% of her monthly income.

I really don't think his motives are sinister. $2,500 a week for putting up with Britney every day is nothing - and it's basically a dent in her bank account. Since she has been under the consevatorship things have definitely been more calm, but whether that goes to shit when the conservatorship ends is to be seen. But being under her fathers control is evidently working.
    I understand what you are saying, but is he really losing income..if so, ok.. However, he cannot possibly get paid for putting up with the problem he helped create.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

How about we stop blaming the parents for the fact that Shitney - a grown fucking woman - is a drugged up, alcoholic dipshit. She is old enough and has the means to take responsibility for her actions and straighten her life out, but she chooses not to. That isn't her parents fault. It's her fault ... all hers. The only one who has been fucking up Shitney's life for the last few years is Shitney. Not her parents.

That's considerably less than Sam Lutfi was getting. Maybe she should keep him on??

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    How about we stop blaming the parents for the fact that Shitney - a grown fucking woman - is a drugged up, alcoholic dipshit. She is old enough and has the means to take responsibility for her actions and straighten her life out, but she chooses not to. That isn't her parents fault. It's her fault ... all hers. The only one who has been fucking up Shitney's life for the last few years is Shitney. Not her parents.

ITA. So sick of this younger generation's refusal to take responsibility for themselves

Victim culture...it bores me

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

No, i disagree. I don't think understanding what leads to this type of behaviour means that Britney gets a free pass. The fact of the matter is that while Britney is an adult and IS thus responsible for her own fuck ups (barring mental illness), she is a product of her upbringing.

We don't form and live in vacuums. Our behaviour, and our selves as adults are overwhelmingly shaped by the environment that we experienced in childhood.

That's not a 'victim culture', or 'passing the buck', that's merely acknowledging basic psychology.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Excellent post! While I do think that most of her problems stem from both her parents, I also think that once you become an adult, you can decide for yourself to take the high road in life or continue on a self-destructive path. Britney obviously chose the latter. I think what pisses me off most about her is all the years she forced this goody-two-shoes image down our throats and we're learning she was really like she is now all along, only now it's impossible to keep covered up. That she brought two innocent kids into that lifestyle is her most selfish act of all. I think Daddy will certainly earn his weekly $2500. In his defense, at least he's stepping forward to try to right the wrong.

He may have helped create the problem, however Britney is an adult, and really she cannot use "my parents screwed me up", as an excuse her whole life. It's simple, she has to get the fuck over it. Normally, when someone is depressed and going through mental problems, I can relate or even feel bad for them..I don't for ever...since the majority of the reason is that she's just a selfish little shit.

I think he should get paid, I actually don't see anything wrong with it.

We all are a reflection of our families, of those who raised us.

However, any adult person must take resposibility over their own actions. If you fail, assume it. seek help & don't be selfish & egocentric.

That said, I think Britney will be completely broke in two years. And no, I am not sorry. She asked for it.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle View Post
    We all are a reflection of our families, of those who raised us.

However, any adult person must take resposibility over their own actions. If you fail, assume it. seek help & don't be selfish & egocentric.

That said, I think Britney will be completely broke in two years. And no, I am not sorry. She asked for it.
    Absolutely. You cannot blame her parents anymore than THEY can blame their parents, and so on and so on down the line. Britney has been shaped by her childhood in exactly the same way that the generations of her family that preceeded her have. Britney's behaviour (if you exclude mental illness), however, is what she knows and i don't actually believe that she is aware of anything different because 1, she comes across as being thick as two short planks, and 2, the reality that she lives in isn't exactly one known for it's logic. There doesn't seem to be any sort of influence in her life that could make her think 'hang on, there's another way to be..'

We all have different standards as to what we believe constitutes 'responsibility', and i bet in Britney's mind, based on what she's experienced and what she's experiencing, she considers herself to be totally responsible.

Hell, just $2,500 to put up with Britney.... IMO, that isn't enough to take care of as crazy of a bitch as her.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

He should get paid way more than $2,500 a week. Britney spends at least double that on clothes every single week. She's probably very needy, demanding and emotionally draining to be around.

Thread Information