Larry to Hill: Curb Your Obsession
Posted Fri. Mar. 7, 2008 9:34am by Elizabeth Wolff Filed Under Election 2008, Hillary Clinton, Larry David

Larry David fears Hillary Clinton will "kill herself" if she loses to Barack Obama.
"There have been times in this campaign when [Hillary] seemed so unhinged that I worried she'd actually kill herself if she lost," the avid Obama stumper said in his latest comedic riff on his Huffington Post blog.
When the New York senator was at a low point a few weeks ago, the Curb Your Enthusiasm star said he actual switched allegiance because he wanted to do "anything to avoid watching her descend into madness." But when he saw the campaign ad where Hillary is portrayed as the best candidate to answer a pre-dawn call on "the red phone," Larry woke up from his momentary lapse in judgment.
"I don't want her talking to [Vladimir] Putin, I don't want her talking to Kim Jong Il, I don't want her talking to my nephew. She needs a long rest. She needs to put on a sarong and some sun block and get away from things for a while, a nice beach somewhere somewhere far away, where there are...no phones."

Larry David says he fears Hillary Clinton will "kill herself" if she loses to Barack Obama in latest comedic blog post