Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayden Panettiere's mom says it's okay to live with a 30 year old man

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Hayden Panettiere's mom says it's okay to live with a 30 year old man

Hayden Panettiere Sleeping With Milo Ventimiglia Nightly

'Heroes' stars Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia are moving in together.
    Hayden, 18, was seen house-hunting in Los Angeles last weekend and reports suggest she has already asked her co-star boyfriend, who is 12 years her senior, to live with her.
    A source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "Hayden and her mother looked at several condos, mostly in the Beverly Hills area. Hayden really wants her own place."
    Hayden's mother is said to be fully supportive of the big move and has given Milo her seal of approval.
    Another source recently said: "Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."
    Milo and Hayden first sparked romance rumours when they were seen getting close at an Emmys party last September.
    The couple initially denied they were an item, with Milo insisting they were just good friends.
    In November last year, he said: "She and I are close friends. It's only natural that people are going to couple us together."
    However, Milo finally came clean about the relationship when he toasted "his girlfriend Hayden" at a Los Angeles party.
    An onlooker said at the time: "He called her his girlfriend and said that he loved her." (c) BANG Hayden Panettiere Sleeping With Milo Ventimiglia Nightly - Tittle-Tattle Too™: The Post Chronicle

I don't understand what the problem is. She's 18 and can make her own decisions. I dated a 33 year old man when I was 19. Whoopie.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Hit By Ban Bus!

Milo looks young. It's less creepy than it sounds...

It's not creepy, they are both adults. I really don't get the big hoo ha over this.

He looks a lot younger than he is, and she looks a lot older than she really is so it doesn't quite bother me.

But then I always think what the hell does a 30-year-old guy have in common with an 18-year-old girl?? It's kinda whack when you think about it that way. For me, it always reflects badly on the guy, who is older and should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    He looks a lot younger than he is, and she looks a lot older than she really is so it doesn't quite bother me.

But then I always think what the hell does a 30-year-old guy have in common with an 18-year-old girl?? It's kinda whack when you think about it that way. For me, it always reflects badly on the guy, who is older and should know better.
    But if they're actors in the same show, I would think they would have a lot in common (?)
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Technically, she's an adult so there's nothing wrong with it. At least she's not 15.

I find it pathetic for a 30 yrso to date a 18 yrso, sorry.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I think she looks cute in that pic above.

I doubt she is your average 18 year-old. Most child actors, and that is what she was, are much more mature than the average person. I don't think it is the number but the maturity and they are probably compatible or closer in that respect. 18 and 30 is creepy but I don't think these are normal circumstances.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? George Carlin

Normally I'd find it very creepy, but like with Beeyotch, it has some influence on my thinking that he looks younger than he is and she looks older.

I also think it is a little bit different because they are on the same show, and it's more natural when you are spending so much time together in the workplace to develop an interest in someone despite her being so young. If he were routinely picking up 18 year-olds in a bar, then I would say he is a creep without equivocation. Under these circumstances, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Another source recently said: "Hayden's mom adores Milo. She thinks he's so cute. She tells her friends that he's her boyfriend. She's very proud."

I bet Momma wants a piece of that ass. Who wouldn't? Ha!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    I find it pathetic for a 30 yrso to date a 18 yrso, sorry.
    I do too.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I do too.

Me too. Granted I also feel this is a slightly different circumstance but still, celeb or not no way would I want a 30 year old (or even younger) going out with my 18 year old daughter.

what the fuck could a 30 year old and 19 year old have in common unless the 30 year old is emotionally retarded?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think that what bugs a lot of people is that they met & started dating while she was 17. That said, Hollywood 17 is a lot different that Omaha 17.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information