Thread: Heidi Montag tells US Magazine she was 'betrayed' by boyfriend Spencer Pratt

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Heidi Montag tells US Magazine she was 'betrayed' by boyfriend Spencer Pratt

In the explosive new trailer for the upcoming season of MTV's The Hills, it's evident the tension and drama between Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt has escalated. "When we get back to L.A., I need you to move out... I gave up everything for you!" Montag declares. "I'm not the one who wanted to see other people!"
    Did Pratt give his number to another girl – or worse?
    Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt open up exclusively in the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now, about how another girl rocked their relationship, what to expect from the new season, and the death of Montag's step-brother.

"Spencer and I have really had our ups and downs this past year," Montag tells Us. "I've definitely been betrayed by friends before, but I've never had a boyfriend do this to me."

She adds, "Spencer and I may differ on what it means to cheat."

Pratt, for his part, tells Us, "We're definitely on a roller coaster. I'm not too happy about a lot of things."

Montag and Pratt also reveal that Laguna Beach Kristin Cavallari was their matchmaker. "Kristin made it all happen," Pratt says. "She said to me, 'I know this girl who's so hot and perfect for you!'"

Check out the latest issue of Us Weekly for the full interview with Montag and Pratt about the betrayal that challenged their epic two-year romance.

Source

So much ~dramz~

Last edited by ingi; March 6th, 2008 at 06:39 PM.

Those pictures of her crying in a folding chair in the middle of the sidewalk while wearing a gold lame jacket and occasionally peeking up at the cameras with her lips curling up at the edges are hilarious. I actually like Heidi, but I felt embarrassed for her after seeing that... like, God... she's trying way too hard and that's going to be hard to live down.

Heidi treats US Magazine like her preist. No need to confess every thought, honey.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

I have never watched her STUPID show nor will I ever, but would someone please shut her up? How the hell is she pulling magazine covers every other week. Between her & parasite, I don't know who's worse!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Those pictures of her crying in a folding chair in the middle of the sidewalk while wearing a gold lame jacket and occasionally peeking up at the cameras with her lips curling up at the edges are hilarious. I actually like Heidi, but I felt embarrassed for her after seeing that... like, God... she's trying way too hard
    Speidi's staged photo ops are awesome, they are the greatest media whores of the 21st century so far.

Thread Information